Madonna performing with Miley Cyrus at MTV Unplugged!

adreeyen

Guest Rocco Papa

How can they mash up those songs, though? They sound nothing alike. They're both about completely different things. I just don't see how that would make sense. But I won't judge before I see it. Madonna is smart. I'm sure she'll make it work.

EXCLUSIVE SPOILER:

We at DrownedMadonna.com can reveal what Madonna and Miley Cyrus are performing together on Miley's MTV Unplugged show that will air tomorrow night at 9 pm. So the rumours were absolutely true!

Madonna and Miley Cyrus are singing We Can't Stop / Don't Tell Me and both are dancing to Don't Tell Me.

Madonna is wearing a cowgirl outfit like her Music era and her grillz are in.

We also heard that they rehearse a few times before the show was flmed. "Madonna made Miley run through the rehearsal a few times," we have been told.

Exciting stuff.

Just wondering though, do other people here sometimes feel just a little sad that every detail of any event or performance gets leaked before it goes to air ?. I kind of like the surprise of seeing it live. I stress that this is not a criticism of anyone here at all, just one of my quirks. Surprises always excite me. :laugh:

Exciting stuff.

Just wondering though, do other people here sometimes feel just a little sad that every detail of any event or performance gets leaked before it goes to air ?. I kind of like the surprise of seeing it live. I stress that this is not a criticism of anyone here at all, just one of my quirks. Surprises always excite me. :laugh:

I agree. They kill the surprise and also it allows the meltdowns to happen before anything else. Maybe if we say the final product without expectations we wouldn't have so many prejudices before hand.

Exciting stuff.

We only know the song and show, right? We don't know much else.

Don't Tell Me is good news but oh no not cowboy hat again. I love it but just something new already. yeah I'm bitchin' so what

We only know the song and show, right? We don't know much else.

Yes true. Just with the Grammy's though. We all knew beforehand who she was performing with, what song, what was happening with the weddings and then it was leaked her part was Open your Heart. When people said that they thought Madonna seemed pissed off on the red carpet, I saw it differently. She obviously did not want to talk about what she was doing and singing and even said she was gagged but the interviewers kept on about it. I think it was awkward for her but she handled it well. Again, this is just my thoughts about it, others might love knowing beforehand.

Exciting stuff.

That's the beauty of being a Madonna fan pre-Internet. The only thing, I might add. I love getting my remixes, videos and M news THE MINUTE IT HAPPENS otherwise. No more getting on my hands and knees begging ppl who had cable to tape her new video, or worse, getting to my aunts house the next day only to find MTV banned it after one airing and not seeing the Erotica video for what seemed like 10 fucking years, or calling record stores trying to get my M remixes put aside for me b4 some fuckers came in and bought them all! Nope, don't miss those days. I'll take spoilers any day.

EXCLUSIVE SPOILER:

We at DrownedMadonna.com can reveal what Madonna and Miley Cyrus are performing together on Miley's MTV Unplugged show that will air tomorrow night at 9 pm. So the rumours were absolutely true!

Madonna and Miley Cyrus are singing We Can't Stop / Don't Tell Me and both are dancing to Don't Tell Me.

Madonna is wearing a cowgirl outfit like her Music era and her grillz are in.

We also heard that they rehearse a few times before the show was flmed. "Madonna made Miley run through the rehearsal a few times," we have been told.

Can't Stop and Don't Tell Me mashup!!!!! I'm in heaven. She has NEVER performed this funky amazing song from Who's that Girl?!!! I've died and gone to heaven.

Yes true. Just with the Grammy's though. We all knew beforehand who she was performing with, what song, what was happening with the weddings and then it was leaked her part was Open your Heart. When people said that they thought Madonna seemed pissed off on the red carpet, I saw it differently. She obviously did not want to talk about what she was doing and singing and even said she was gagged but the interviewers kept on about it. I think it was awkward for her but she handled it well. Again, this is just my thoughts about it, others might love knowing beforehand.

I always figured if you didn't want details you would just avoid fan sites and forums. Then everything is a surprise. Kinda seems like you're walking into a candy store and complaining that there are too many malted milk balls. ;-)

I always figured if you didn't want details you would just avoid fan sites and forums. Then everything is a surprise. Kinda seems like you're walking into a candy store and complaining that there are too many malted milk balls. ;-)

Not really. I love conversing with other Madonna fans so don't want to avoid Madonna forums. I don't feel I am complaining either just making a personal observation. Was not having a go at anyone personally,

Editor of Eonline on twitter ::

It happened! JUst witnessed @MileyCyrus and @madonna singing together. Told ya! :-) #madley #unplugged @mtv

Amazing! Awesome! U will love!

It was a mashup of Don't Tell Me and We Can't Stop! #madley @Madonna @MileyCyrus

WOW . I can't wait. DTM is one of my favourite songs of all time.