Boss Hogdonna Grammys Thread!

Camacho

I loved Madonna's look and appearance on the Grammy's. What's with the Michael Jackson mentions? do some people think she looked like him?

I loved Madonna's look and appearance on the Grammy's. What's with the Michael Jackson mentions? do some people think she looked like him?

she wore a chain fingerless glove and Giuliana Rancic mistook it for the MJ glove.

Apart from the first sentence, you (and your watercooler chums) just miss the whole point entirely.

A Kylie fan talking about Botox...says it all.

Riverwide's comments

"What makes it harder to deal with, is that for well over 20 years, practically everything she did was so effortlessly fantastic. Last night was neither effortless or fantastic. Oh how I wish she had just retired after Confessions. I never for a second thought things would ever get this bad. Yikes".

" Also, and I'm genuinely not just being a hater here, but at this point she looks like she's in her late 60s. I can't believe the woman is still only 55. She looks at LEAST a decade older. She looks like something that was dug up last night".

I don't know who this "Riverwide" person is,but those comments have got me ticked off!!

Apart from the first sentence, you (and your watercooler chums) just miss the whole point entirely.

what point did I miss? She represented the dark side of church at first, then she spread love, chaning the outfit. She sang about opening your heart and developed a bit further her campain for Revolution of Love.

If i find the outfit less or more flattering has nothing to do with it, i guess

I just saw the performance... Only the performance (not other, not the red carpet, not the comments good or bad) and let me tell you, IT IS AMAZING!!! even people in the audience are touch by it.

Long live the (2 minutes appearance) Queen Madonna for being part of this. LOVE HER

Her performance was simple and understated, she looked fantastic and she alloweed the couples being married to have the limelight.

It was beautiful. :inlove:

Yes, it was not about her, it was the message.

she wore a chain fingerless glove and Giuliana Rancic mistook it for the MJ glove.

That rancid whore.

I wanna see the video.

what point did I miss? She represented the dark side of church at first, then she spread love, chaning the outfit. She sang about opening your heart and developed a bit further her campain for Revolution of Love.

If i find the outfit less or more flattering has nothing to do with it, i guess

So why can't the first part be enough? why add.....caring about what other people thought about it, caring whether it was a positive performance FOR HER, caring if the hats flattered her, caring whether her eye make-up was right or if her hair looked thick enough or if her foundation was dark enough...AD INFINITUM?........That's not what it was about.

Same comments about her "lack of talent" and "old age". Redundant lazy comments. When will be people recognize how repetitive and sexist these comments are and that they have been said since 1993

Guest Pud Whacker

Surely you're not talking about the award ceremony :(

Yeah I loved the whole thing. The performances were great. I turned off the computer and phone and had no outside negative noise so we popped some champagne and were entertained for a few hours by talented people. It was great.

Amazing and beautiful I loved it

She would get criticized by people of course, why change 30 years if habit

As said it was understated and gorgeous and yet again she gets the headlines. Queen of irrelevance.

Fuck the haters. She doesn't give a shit why should you?