Boss Hogdonna Grammys Thread!

Camacho

Yet they don't say anything about the old male artists! Bloody bastards!

Yep...was having this same conversation during the show...

And to be honest, while it was a pretty boring show...I'm glad Daft Punk won the big award of the night. Well deserved.

And the first time, in a long time, I actually like the big winner of the night.

And they won over Taylor Swift. THANK GOD.

I agree! Madonna and all else involved made me incredibly happy and proud tonight, and seeing Madonna is always like an injection of adrenaline to the heart.

Such a fantastic moment and one I won't forget. :inlove:

:thumbsup:

omg that escalated quickly. i have been deleted by facebook. apparently im racist because i wrote #disnigga in explaining something

yeah i get that you're a madonna stan but lbr you can't deny that she has a long history of being a racist https://24.media.tumblr.com/305033314a2cb34ece2a61a4fcf9ee23/tumblr_mzkqalFUiJ1qlrtq2o5_1280.jpg some receipts and like you don't have to hand in your stan card but lbr i am nhf arguing with you about her? go back to posting about it's so revolutionary that a white homophobe that openly uses d*ke and f*g is so revolutionary for profiting off a song about a lgbt community that he isn't a part of (neither is madonna btw). and look up le1f 'wut' if you're wondering what gay moc he plaigarised tbh

also it's nagl to repeat the racial slur that madonna used you should considering refraining in the future btw

if youre gonna stan at least educate urself about madonna's long history of racism and cultural appropriation

here i'll help you

http://yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/45766229486/madonna

you can delete me now btw

me: Lol ok. Firstly i know nothing about Macklemore. I wasn't trying to argue with you I would have just made a comment on tumblr but you seem to have taken offence to my bringing it up. I have seen all that garbage posted 1000 times before and it is all taken at face value. I've read the article. Not racist. All that shit in the tumblr post makes me laugh. Especially the charity robbing Malawi one considering that was her personal trainer and husband who did that who she then fired and who has not associated with since. Don't believe everything you read on tumblr for crying out loud. There was no need for the deleting comment but ok if that's how you're going to behave because I brought up something then so be it. Bye bye!

Guest Rachelle of London

Carly it's not worth it! Let the haters hate! It's such a beautiful moment, enjoy it! They'd be slagging her off about something even if the n word thing didn't happen.

yeah i get that you're a madonna stan but lbr you can't deny that she has a long history of being a racist https://24.media.tumblr.com/305033314a2cb34ece2a61a4fcf9ee23/tumblr_mzkqalFUiJ1qlrtq2o5_1280.jpg some receipts and like you don't have to hand in your stan card but lbr i am nhf arguing with you about her? go back to posting about it's so revolutionary that a white homophobe that openly uses d*ke and f*g is so revolutionary for profiting off a song about a lgbt community that he isn't a part of (neither is madonna btw). and look up le1f 'wut' if you're wondering what gay moc he plaigarised tbh

also it's nagl to repeat the racial slur that madonna used you should considering refraining in the future btw

if youre gonna stan at least educate urself about madonna's long history of racism and cultural appropriation

here i'll help you

http://yourfaveisproblematic.tumblr.com/post/45766229486/madonna

you can delete me now btw

And that's tumblr for you.

Confirmation bias.

omg that escalated quickly. i have been deleted by facebook. apparently im racist because i wrote #disnigga in explaining something

Don't fret... I dropped facebook like four years ago. Who still uses that shit?

Don't fret... I dropped facebook like four years ago. Who still uses that shit?

Yup, can't say I miss dickheads from middle school showing me pictures of what they had for lunch.

Guest Rachelle of London

Any celeb comments?

The Rock Dwayne Johnson tweeted about the performance saying it was "cool" :chuckle:

And lower down on the celeb scale Patti Stanger has been tweeting about Madonna all night. Haha

omg i just cant believe how mad people get if i say the tiniest thing about her in defence. she was so rude and angry to me :lol:

what happened to LOVE. bahaha. obviously too busy calling people out on their "shit" to concentrate on loving people.

Dwayne Johnson@TheRock3 hrs

That was one of the coolest things Ive ever seen on TV. Macklemore & Lewis, Queen Latifah, Mary Lambert & Madonna. #SameLove #GRAMMYs

Rosie@Rosie3h

GAY PRIDE AT THE GRAMMYS - very touching @macklemore @Madonna @marylambertsing

Jane Velez-Mitchell@jvelezmitchell2 hrs

#Grammys wow - kindness and acceptance is so cool - #madonna

VOGUE

Grammy Awards 2014: The Best-Dressed Celebrities on the Red Carpet

by Chioma Nnadi

img-holdinggrammys_210540393520.jpg_gall

With all of music’s biggest and brightest under one roof, making an entrance at the Grammys is just as important as the performances themselves. So before we were transfixed by Jay Z and Beyoncé onstage, a host of stars dressed to steal the show. Katy Perry chose a showstopper—the opening look from Valentino’s spring 2014 Haute Couture collection, no less—and Taylor Swift hit all the right notes in her breathtaking tower of chain mail. Of course not everyone was a nominee—in which case a gold lamé dress like Rita Ora’s was pitch perfect. That being said, the awards wouldn’t be the same without red-carpet risk takers like Madonna (who else could make a walking cane and fingerless gloves their best accessories?) or Daft Punk. And if Miguel’s fantastic PVC look is anything to go by, then clearly a traditional tuxedo just won’t do.

grammy-awards-6_205141478382.jpg_gallery

And "cultural appropriation" ... please, damn near every culture borrows from each other. Imagine if the world didn't? What a fucking boring world it would be. And how boring artistic expressions would be.

Exactly. People are so insecure.

Excuse me ???!!! EW have Madonna a C + for her beautiful tailored suit and Katy Fucking Perry's Bride from hell couture an A ???!!!! Fuck Off !

Madonna in Ralph Lauren
Madge told Ryan Seacrest that her son David deserved the credit for her beautifully-tailored tuxedo. Too bad she ruined the look with those ridiculous accessories. I mean, a wide-brimmed hat, a pimp cane, a grill, and a Michael Jackson glove? C+
Katy Perry in Valentino
Finally, Perry strikes the perfect note of quirky and glamorous, no angel wings or gratuitous cleavage required. A