Boss Hogdonna Grammys Thread!

Camacho

By the way did anyone notice just before M came out on stage Queen Latifah hadn't moved over yet so Ryan Lewis casually walked over and moved her out of the way :lmao:

noticed that too... i think she overstayed her part and Ryan 'reminded' her...

I don't understand the hate and the complaints for this performance . I thought she looked great , sounded good and her part , though a bit short , was appropriate and the crowd was cheering got her .

It was so full of love and joy .

Exactly.

2aikg75.jpg

yeah... it's times like this you realize MADONNA doesn't really need to be defended anymore... it won't affect her anyway and neither our view towards her and that's the most important

Guest Rachelle of London

Just watched the performance just now. In tears at just how touching it was! It was so brilliant! So lovely! What a lovely moment!

My "husband" of twelve years and I both burst into tears when she came out onstage. Neither of us are cry-ers. It was a beautiful and powerful moment.

That's lovely!

Someone on Tumblr chronicled her award show evolution, saying;

tumblr_n01mikwklp1qasg6co1_250.pngtumblr_n01mikwklp1qasg6co2_250.pngtumblr_n01mikwklp1qasg6co3_250.png

"The Bride, the Groom, & the Wedding Singer"

Haha! That is awesome.

Also, the new title of this thread is hilarious and perfect. Boss Hogdonna. :lol:

I have friends in my tumblr feed calling Madonna racist and her new "plantation era" because of her outfit, obviously without seeing the performance. Lame. I sent someone a lengthy message but don't think I should have bothered

yeah... it's times like this you realize MADONNA doesn't really need to be defended anymore... it won't affect her anyway and neither our view towards her and that's the most important

Yes. I never really noticed Madonna haters much until American Life, really. Guess I can chalk that up to THE RISE OF THE MACHINES aka the internet, but that's when haters entered my comfort zone and stuck their fingers in my delicious martini, as it were.

Since then, Madonna has sold about 25 million records, had 4 best-selling, record-breaking concert tours, made history on the the Billboard charts with the most tops 10s and as its biggest solo artist, won another Golden Globe and was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame while growing her family to four kids and fucking building a school for poor kids in Africa.

So the haters, as my dear departed grand ma-ma would say, can "eat a giant bag of fucking dicks."

I have friends in my tumblr feed calling Madonna racist and her new "plantation era" because of her outfit, obviously without seeing the performance. Lame. I sent someone a lengthy message but don't think I should have bothered

Don't bother. Or just tell them to fuck off.

That's what I've been saying of tumblr for the last week. They love a witch hunt, to slap labels on anyone, and pick apart whatever they want however they want to confirm their own predetermined biases...all done in the name of "social justice".... yeah right.

When I heard open your heart, I thought she is singing the song for all the bigots in there that are blind about same sex marriage, she's singing to open their hearts and understand its the same love, that is why I'm more touched by the performance, so appropriate

Anyways it was amazing, she really sounds good on hi volume quality speakers

Her vocals were fairly good. The crow was there but certainly wasn't in full flight.

OOHPEN YOUR HEART TO ME DHHAARLINN

OOHPEN YOUR HEARRRT WITH THE KEEYY

I have heard her sing a LOT worse.

Madonna as always, made me so proud to be a fan.

I agree! Madonna and all else involved made me incredibly happy and proud tonight, and seeing Madonna is always like an injection of adrenaline to the heart.

Such a fantastic moment and one I won't forget. :inlove: