Supreme Madonna Grammys!

Camacho

How much longer til THE MADONNA appears on stage

I'm gonna bet in 20 more minutes. I can't handle this shit show. Ringo Starr almost made me have a fucking anxiety attack. Did you see his purple freshly coked up nose??? Geez.

LANA!!!!

OMG LANA IM CRYING

THE MALEFICNENT SONG

SO BEAUTIFUL

LIKE FACE OF GOD

SO MUCH BEATY IT DANGER

I LUB U

SCRATCH MYSELF

LANA FOR EVER

Where lucky guy?

He's not a Madonna fan I doubt he'd bother to be part of the live Madonna excitement tonight. He'll comment after he sees his Illumanti blogs post dissertations later this week about Madonna making sacrifices for the NWO dark forces plotting to control and corrupt the world through music. :newspaper:

Hmm ... they just said Paul McCartney would appear with a "special guest" -- what's up with that? I thought it would be Ringo? But Ringo already performed -- and they're advertising a separate special with the two of them reunited. So ... who is performing with Paul? The pic of Guy O with him is suspicious. "Lady Madonna" with M perhaps? Haha! I kid...

HOLD UP. Did Lana Del Rey just sing "Once Upon a Dream" (from Sleeping Beauty) for that Maleficent commercial? Totally didn't hear about that yet. I must really have been under a rock. CUBBy must be ... wow. Really excited right now.

Hmm ... they just said Paul McCartney would appear with a "special guest" -- what's up with that? I thought it would be Ringo? But Ringo already performed -- and they're advertising a separate special with the two of them reunited. So ... who is performing with Paul? The pic of Guy O with him is suspicious. "Lady Madonna" with M perhaps? Haha! I kid...

HOLD UP. Did Lana Del Rey just sing "Once Upon a Dream" (from Sleeping Beauty) for that Maleficent commercial? Totally didn't hear about that yet. I must really have been under a rock. CUBBy must be ... wow. Really excited right now.

That would be awesome if she performed with the remaining Beatles.