Supreme Madonna Grammys!

Camacho

The crow was in full flight tonight. If you can't hear it or you don't know what it is then I can;t really explain further. Where's acko and Suedehead when you need them?

Yeah I know what they'll say. I've read it all before. As I stated, are you referring to the depth of her vocals as she's aged? Don't need to be a bitch about it.

They just love to complain about anything and not enjoy the moment. Debbie downers.

I'm reminded of the old biddies in the neighborhood who peek through their drapes when they hear a car door slam.

She looked great!! Loved the whole thing overall. Her posture was very strange and the cane was distracting an irrelevant. She seemed like she had a hard time standing or something. Her ankle is probably not fully healed yet, so I'm guessing that's why. Also the vocals were pretty rough in some spots...let's be real. But I think she did a great job and she should be proud! I'm proud of her!

Yep I'm still rewinding. This bitch has been keeping me up past my bedtime for over 30 years and I wouldn't have it any other way.

QUEEN!

Love all 3 of her outfits! And yes she did look, idk, chilled tonight but so what! She's been doing this stuff for 3 decades! Celebrate a seasoned pro and see the beauty for christ's sake.

The vocals were good and I actually think she sounded GREAT singing the last bit of Same Love. I enjoyed the country-inspired sound of OYH too. (Dolly collaboration in the future? :)) The whole wedding thing was a bit cheesy though. I seem to be the only one who thought she looked awesome too, cane and all. Also I thought it was clever they juxtaposed the bible belt/country theme with a song about marriage equality.

The vocals were good and I actually think she sounded GREAT singing the last bit of Same Love. I enjoyed the country-inspired sound of OYH too. (Dolly collaboration in the future? :)) The whole wedding thing was a bit cheesy though. I seem to be the only one who thought she looked awesome too, cane and all. Also I thought it was clever they juxtaposed the bible belt/country theme with a song about marriage equality.

Yeah, but she also looked like the plantation boss there with the white outfit, so it reminded me of last week's N-word controversy a bit.

Anyways, her voice was ace, she looked good. And I love this new look. She should keep the style for the next album.