Supreme Madonna Grammys!

Camacho

I don't know something was wrong with her tonight. She clearly wasn't having it. :lmao:

Thought I was the only one who felt like this, she looked like she was kind of in a bad mood the whole night. It's enough to just look at her pix.

It was very Crowdonna and she looked old. And it was very short too. But the main thing is The Beyonce gave The Madonna a standing O.

Now... onto the next DANCE album please.

What is the crowdonna shit? She sounded great. Are you referring to the depth of her vocals as she's aged? I don't get it.

Guest bluejean

I think she was in a weird position to make an entrance and not make it about her at the same time.

True. She was there to show her support for marriage equality. The lack of introduction for her was clearly deliberate since people were getting married. It's about them not The Madonna. (Although we know it's really about The Madonna.)

That was CHEESETASTIC.

I loved the outfit, hoping she goes ala Elvis Presley mixed with Colonel Sanders for her next album. Finger licking good!!!

I do prefer OYH from MDNA tour though.

Guest bluejean

What is the crowdonna shit? She sounded great. Are you referring to the depth of her vocals as she's aged? I don't get it.

The crow was in full flight tonight. If you can't hear it or you don't know what it is then I can;t really explain further. Where's acko and Suedehead when you need them?

TOTALLY. I thought she as purposely trying to give it a lil' country twang. I liked it, a lot.

:blush::inlove: xo IsaacHarris!

I liked the slow tempo. It didn't seem off to me

Yes, it fit with the moment and the tempo of the mash-up. It is not really an "upbeat" song in terms of tempo.