Supreme Madonna Grammys!

Camacho

Yes it was cute she looked good, her voice was good but it was too short and uneventful.... it didnt help that she walked with that cane as she was about to fall in the ground and her face was as if she was at a funeral :lol: but overall it was nice for her to do it and show the support for the cause.

her voice sounded great. she looked like she'd been punched in the face with something she's allergic to though :( i could hardly see her eyes!

wish she sang for longer wahhhhhh. it's never enough! i hope this makes headlines about marriage equality though.

Queen Latifah didn't announce M.

Noticed this, too, and it made me a little nervous that something had gone wrong.

Noticed the change in costume for Mary Lambert (red dress!) and it gave me hope. I think the white pant suit was better -- but to be honest I didn't get a good look at it with the herky-jerky streaming video. But it seemed to be an improvement -- her voice was heavenly. Like an angel, so ... I didn't notice her clothes as much.

Ugh. I swear some of the gays I'm connected to on social media (but not friends with) are the worst. So much "Madonna at the GRANNYS" and "I've lost all respect for her because of the grills." Really? So fucking uptight!