Supreme Madonna Grammys!

Camacho

poor k80, still no grammy. i love how she pretends to be really happy for lorde. poor kitty purry :(

She knows that her song sucks and is unoriginal.

he's appalled im watching this steaming shit

Well, your dad is still like late 30s, early 40s. Why would he care. You are still a tadpole with baby parents...I could be your mum and I wouldn't give a shit either :rotfl:

Yoko has a great figure for an 80 year old doesn't she? I think she had a boyfriend not that long after John died. Sam Havadtoy

55248_havadtoy-09.jpg

She's 80? Damn, yeah she does look good. Must be doing the same thing Ringo is

So the reason the ratings probably surge in that last hour of broadcast is likely because people start to tune in for the nightly news at 11:00 p.m. (ya know, for the weather report and stuff) -- but they find THIS on instead.

Perhaps it will be Macklemore, Ryan Lewis, Mary Lambert, Queen Latifah, and MADONNA instead, though.

Well, your dad is still like late 30s, early 40s. Why would he care. You are still a tadpole with baby parents...I could be your mum and I wouldn't give a shit either :rotfl:

hes almost 50! he hates these awards shows so when i get bored i egg him on to make me laugh so i dont fall asleep