Supreme Madonna Grammys!

Camacho

Looks like she'll be in the last performance. Not necessarily the finale cuz they may close with the announcement of album of the year. We have to suffer another hour. HELP!!!

I'm doing a load of laundry while waiting for Madonna if anyone's interested.

I am actually folding my laundry. Where the fuck is M? Come out already. I need to go to bed.

Wait, where did this sudden info about Gina the make-up artist come from? I missed that somehow.

(Has anyone seen her in the audience at all yet? I haven't been watching much -- just refreshing this thread, with the audio in the background...)

She hasn't been in the audience the whole night. She wouldn't sit through that shit fest. Besides she's busy in the back perfin a ritual up until she hits the stage.

Wait, where did this sudden info about Gina the make-up artist come from? I missed that somehow.

(Has anyone seen her in the audience at all yet? I haven't been watching much -- just refreshing this thread, with the audio in the background...)

She posted on Instagram....why she's admitting to such an atrocity is a mystery...and that tired hairdo my andy whatever. Get new peeps M!

She hasn't been in the audience the whole night. She wouldn't sit through that shit fest. Besides she's busy in the back perfin a ritual up until she hits the stage.

She posted on Instagram....why she's admitting to such an atrocity is a mystery...and that tired hairdo my andy whatever. Get new peeps M!

Thanks, and thanks! Appreciate the answers!