Supreme Madonna Grammys!

Camacho

Am at work and even am falling asleep over this Snoozefest ! Bring on THE QUEEN !!!!!!

Amen. The makeup artist for truth or dare release event, mdna tour screening and billboard awards needs to be hired all the time.

What's his name??? We meed to get him back in the loop

I knew Gina did M's makeup...that bitch needs to be fired

She's not even a real makeup artist. She was a Shu Umera account exec that filled in for someone else.

Andy Lecompte isn't much better.

IMO they are a huge part of the liberal use of Photoshop in the last few years.

So basically an award show with today's most popular stars and madonna is the trending topic and the one making headlines. Interesting.

Yet haters will continue to swear up and down that she's irrelevant and past it.

Like when she did the halftime show at the Superbowl, haters were talking shit saying they should have gotten a younger more newer artist

And then her Superbowl halftime show becomes the most watched TV event in US history, having even 4 million more viewers than the game itself

Never bet against Madonna _

Wait, where did this sudden info about Gina the make-up artist come from? I missed that somehow.

(Has anyone seen her in the audience at all yet? I haven't been watching much -- just refreshing this thread, with the audio in the background...)

30 years in the business and just walking the red carpet M is the #2 trending name worldwide on twitter

I know, right? And she doesn't need to dress like a crazy person to get the attention like someone.