Supreme Madonna Grammys!

Camacho

He's not a Madonna fan I doubt he'd bother to be part of the live Madonna excitemen tonightt. He'll comment after he sees his Illumanti blogs post dissertations later this week about Madonna making sacrifices for the NWO dark forces plotting to control and corrupt the world through music. :newspaper:

:lmao: he will have a lot of work to do with all this illuminati shit going on in this show

That would be awesome if she performed with the remaining Beatles.

It would. And talk about controversies, the general public would have a meltdown

Ringo and Paul aren't performing together? I thought that was the whole point

Yeah, me, too. Maybe they are -- just odd that they would "tease" the performance like we don't know who will appear with Paul. I don't know. Just odd.

There is a completely separate television special they're promoting with Paul and Ringo performing together. So maybe they're kind of "saving" the reunion -- making people think it will happen tonight and then enticing them to tune in again for another program.

I dunno. Just want Madonna. I like it better when she opens the show, and we can all walk away from the rest of the train wreck. We've been so spoiled the last three times.