Madonna won a racist award?

dollhouse

At this point she apologized, acknowledged her mistake and up until this week, Madonna and racism wouldn't even be said in the same sentence. Anybody that is still using this against her at this point is just an opportunistic hater. This person still would've written this article but instead of racism it would be she doesn't act her age.......or she's a slut.....or she has no talent. In other words, these articles that are "late to the party" have nothing to do with "racism" and everything to do with their own bias against Madonna which I HIGHLY doubt started only 4-5 days ago when she posted that comment.

Maybe it's just because I actually care to read more articles about Madonna vs other celebs cuz I could really care less about 95% of other celebs, but I'm sick of her getting hated on for nothing......not making light of "disnigga", she did fuck up but even positive articles have some shady backhanded comments. Remember the Forbes article announcing her as top earning celeb? They even managed to throw shade in that article......"but if gaga finished her tour SHE would've placed much higher...." Give me a fucking break. Sad that much like others in the past, when she's gone will be the moment everyone is gonna claim how she was brilliant and they've ALWAYS loved her etc.

At this point she apologized, acknowledged her mistake and up until this week, Madonna and racism wouldn't even be said in the same sentence. Anybody that is still using this against her at this point is just an opportunistic hater. This person still would've written this article but instead of racism it would be she doesn't act her age.......or she's a slut.....or she has no talent. In other words, these articles that are "late to the party" have nothing to do with "racism" and everything to do with their own bias against Madonna which I HIGHLY doubt started only 4-5 days ago when she posted that comment.

Maybe it's just because I actually care to read more articles about Madonna vs other celebs cuz I could really care less about 95% of other celebs, but I'm sick of her getting hated on for nothing......not making light of "disnigga", she did fuck up but even positive articles have some shady backhanded comments. Remember the Forbes article announcing her as top earning celeb? They even managed to throw shade in that article......"but if gaga finished her tour SHE would've placed much higher...." Give me a fucking break. Sad that much like others in the past, when she's gone will be the moment everyone is gonna claim how she was brilliant and they've ALWAYS loved her etc.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Kurt, agree with you entirely

But Madonna or her son should of never posted that word to begin with.

There is nothing hip or edgy when a non black person uses it, even in a "positive" context.

One of the biggest mistakes of her career

There is nothing hip or edgy when a non black person uses it, even in a "positive" context.

nah..that would be pulling out of "Chicago" or pulling the original AL video.

Oh please. Dramatic much?

She shouldn't have posted it and she apologized so do we punish her forever now? I get the whole white people shouldn't say it thing.....same goes with non gays saying faggot.....but my gosh, she didn't say it with any sort of negative connotation. I don't use that word or faggot simply because I don't feel those words sound right coming out of my mouth....lol....but I can see why she would post something like that without thinking twice about it because the word is so omnipresent. I've had white, black, male And female call me "nigga" and I'm not some "yo boy" white dude....lol. It's a slippery slope when you try to make a word almost like a term of endearment for one group and a horrible, racist, derogatory statement for another group. Then you have someone like Madonna who probably doesn't think in terms of "color lines" so she had a lapse of judgement. It happens. People need to move on or move out!

And trust.....this is going to have zero affect on her career. If she had truly said it in a negative light, that would be another story. At this point though, anybody that is "boycotting" her for this would never have bought one of her albums or concert tickets anyways. By the time her next major project is released, nobody will remember this.

We all know that Madonna isn't a racist as does the Daily Show, I mean she adopted 2 Black children

Funny how that wasn't mentioned in their article

The media HATES facts.

I'd be happier if no one would use that word, I hear it all the time and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

Ugh please. anyone with half a brain can see that there was nothing racist about what she wrote. I believe it's all about intention...

I totally agree, but much of the world didn't really see it go down as it was intended unfortunately. So many people will be blinded by how the media spins it.

i wouldn't make such a question...the daily show is a satyrical program, madonna made a stupid remark and they made fun of her....it doesn't seem to me that they underlined she's racist (not that i understood every word on the clip....)

i wouldn't make such a question...the daily show is a satyrical program, madonna made a stupid remark and they made fun of her....it doesn't seem to me that they underlined she's racist (not that i understood every word on the clip....)

oh man i thought this was about "the" daily show with matt Lauer etc

Madonna or her son should of never posted that word to begin with.

There is nothing hip or edgy when a non black person uses it, even in a "positive" context

It's that simple.

I'd be happier if no one would use that word, I hear it all the time and it makes me feel uncomfortable.

But you'll live. If some have chosen to use the term amongst themselves, others just have to deal.

No, she's not a racist, nor does she have an underlying sense of superiority towards colored folk. Duh, everybody with a brain knows that.

She said sorry. It's over.

I agree. I just wish she never had used that hashtag. She's a grown woman, and should know better.

No, she's not a racist, nor does she have an underlying sense of superiority towards colored folk. Duh, everybody with a brain knows that.

She said sorry. It's over.

Yes it's over & disturbing this had to be brought to an entire different level online & with the media who loves to fuck people up.