CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

I don't see any confirmation about Madonna singing her own song.

But I did just read this -

SPOILER, DO NOT READ if you DON'T want to know the specifics of tonight's performance with Macklemore....

And I do mean, specifics.

Well that sounds eventful, hopefully it will be iconic, makes me feel better about it. The performance could steal the night if it goes well.

That Macklemore is probably a band/rapper? that will be forgotten in 5 years, she kinda tarnishes her legacy performing with one-hit wonders, I mean it's kinda like her collab with LMFAO :huh:

that's what everyone says when I ask about it but from what I've seen it's so untrue. lmfao made pro LBGT songs with lesbian lead singers? I checked 2 songs of them and they seem way above LMFAO. the name alone.. and Same Love is a positive song and introspective and loved in the general public. what you (and so many other say) makes no sense to me. other than the fact that both lead singers are male there is no comparison at all with LMFAO. it's not so black and white. if the message of the song they are singing is good, then what's low brow about it?

this is the "west-coast delay".

show starts 1am CET (in 10 hours 40 min)

The show starts at 5pm PST = 2am CET :)

Guest bluejean

I'm surprised alot of you don't know anything about Macklemore. He is way more credible and talented then LMFAO. There is NOTHING "bandwagon jumping" about this collaboration, trust me. He is very authentic and a true talent. It's the perfect collab imo.

When I first saw him I totally thought he had a Madonna type attitude actually.

I'm surprised alot of you don't know anything about Macklemore. He is way more credible and talented then LMFAO. There is NOTHING "bandwagon jumping" about this collaboration, trust me. He is very authentic and a true talent. It's the perfect collab imo.

Yeh, Macklemore are an infinitely better-fitting collab than that goggle-eyed Perry creature or Boreoncé.

I can't wait!

maybe she will be the priest? or leader of a church choir?

Apparently, that's Queen Lateefah's role.

Well that sounds eventful, hopefully it will be iconic, makes me feel better about it. The performance could steal the night if it goes well.

If they do what the article says, the performance will steal the entire year.

Imagine the meltdown.. :laugh:

I wonder if she is actually singing the Mary Lambert vocals or is going to be a wedding entertainment 'interlude' on her own :elite:

I'm thinking the same thing!!!! Like a Prayer...?

Thanks, good to know, I didnt know about him/them until a couple of days ago, but I trust you.

Guest Rocco Papa

yeah, and I don't even think he's signed to a major record label. the fact that an independent hip-hop artist with a pro-LGBT message can get so big is pretty amazing IMO.