CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

That new album thread has got me fucked up tho it is a messy mess in there

Tell me about it, I'm having a meltdown as we speak.

I live in Thailand and we have to wait until Monday ! OMG I JUST CAN'T !

Nah I know she wasn't singing live for most of the SB, but I'm pretty sure she sang LAP live. I could be wrong though but it sounded live to me. My comment about the SB was more in regards to just giving us a kick ass performance. Wasn't related to my nervousness about vocals.

It wasn't live. She pre-recorded the vocals to make it sound live just like she did with GGW and GMAYL on the MDNA Tour. I think it's smart when she does this if there's gonna be a lot of dancing involved. Otherwise its pointless and not genuine.

Guest Sinisin

Music was glorious

That hair. The shimmying. The bit when she stands up on the car puts the mic in her pocket takes her jacket off and does her wonky voiced "let's get this party started " . All we were missing was a noted crap "woo"

I always liked that a lot of the Music performances her Nikki and Donna just improvised. You could always see Nikii halfway daydreaming about a gammon joint then realising she will have to attempt a squat or do the dance

:lmao:

Guest Sinisin

And no center part!!!! - I told Guy's assistant that between the legs of the Sticky and Sweet tour and they changed her hair for the second leg - here's to hoping

I remember you from he MMad days!!! :laugh: Yay!

she was snubbed harshly.

she didnt win anything. they should have at least submitted Music for best dance recording. it wouldve won

They deliberately chose to submit it in the Pop Vocal category - she scored another nomination for it, so they were probably happy with that. It's still a mystery why they chose not to submit "Masterpiece" for anything, though....!

I wasn't being mean lol

I expect her to sing live tomorrow, it's the Grammy's.

But she was certainly not live at the SP! Huge turn off for me!

But Gutten, pretty much everything Madonna's done over the past several years has been a huge turn off for you :(