CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

you and your "subtle" shade all the time

grammys already said no artist is gonna use pre recorded vocals

I wasn't being mean lol

I expect her to sing live tomorrow, it's the Grammy's.

But she was certainly not live at the SP! Huge turn off for me!

You think she was singing live at the Superbowl?

Nah I know she wasn't singing live for most of the SB, but I'm pretty sure she sang LAP live. I could be wrong though but it sounded live to me. My comment about the SB was more in regards to just giving us a kick ass performance. Wasn't related to my nervousness about vocals.

While I'm glad she's doing the Grammys, she should have done this kind of promo around the release of MDNA

Superbowl excluded.

Maybe she'll go back to "traditional promo" with her next album.

she usually does this type of things when she's not releasing anything

Don't think so. They have solo pics of Trent and Dave Grohl as well

But this is a list of the performances, and Trent and Dave Grohl are listed together with QOTSA and Lindsey Buckingham

And the performers for the 56th GRAMMY Awards are:

• Billie Joe Armstrong and Miranda Lambert in tribute to Phil Everly
  • Sara Bareilles with 2014 MusiCares Person of the Year Carole King
  • Gary Clark Jr.
  • Daft Punk with Nile Rodgers (of Chic), Pharrell Williams, Stevie Wonder and the RAM (Random Access Memories) session players: Chris Caswell, Nathan East, Omar Hakim, and Paul Jackson Jr.
  • Merle Haggard, 2014 Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award recipient Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson, and Blake Shelton
  • Hunter Hayes
  • Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons
  • Lorde
  • Madonna
  • Metallica and GRAMMY Cultural Ambassador to China Lang Lang
  • Katy Perry
  • Pink and Nate Ruess (of Fun.)
  • Robin Thicke and GRAMMY-winning group Chicago
  • Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
  • John Legend
  • Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
  • Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, who as members of the Beatles will receive the 2014 Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award
  • Kacey Musgraves
  • Nine Inch Nails, Queens Of The Stone Age, Dave Grohl, and Lindsey Buckingham in a rousing finale
  • Taylor Swift
  • Keith Urban

But this is a list of the performances, and Trent and Dave Grohl are listed together with QOTSA and Lindsey Buckingham

• Gary Clark Jr.
  • Daft Punk with Nile Rodgers (of Chic), Pharrell Williams, Stevie Wonder and the RAM (Random Access Memories) session players: Chris Caswell, Nathan East, Omar Hakim, and Paul Jackson Jr.
  • Merle Haggard, 2014 Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award recipient Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson, and Blake Shelton
  • Hunter Hayes
  • Lorde
  • Madonna
  • Katy Perry
  • John Legend
  • Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr, who as members of the Beatles will receive the 2014 Recording Academy Lifetime Achievement Award
  • Kacey Musgraves
  • Nine Inch Nails, Queens Of The Stone Age, Dave Grohl, and Lindsey Buckingham in a rousing finale
  • Taylor Swift
  • Keith Urban

Exactly! I thought this proved that it's a solo performance.. unless M requested this herself (wanting to surprise people)

Guest Rocco Papa

• Gary Clark Jr.
  • Hunter Hayes
  • Lorde
  • Madonna
  • Katy Perry
  • John Legend
  • Kacey Musgraves
  • Taylor Swift
  • Keith Urban

It's interesting how they list all of the artists who are performing together in the same bullet point. yet, her, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis are listed seperately. maybe she'll perform with them AND do a solo performance?? maybe she won't perform with them after all? I don't know. it just doesn't make sense for them to announce both of them as performers, yet list them both seperately while everyone else's duets are clearly stated.

my guess is she's probably going to perform more than once at the Grammys tommorow night. didn't the LA Times guy say that he didn't reveal everything and there was more?

Edited by RoccoPapa