CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

she was snubbed harshly.

she didnt win anything. they should have at least submitted Music for best dance recording. it wouldve won

yeah, Music should definately have won, I always wondered though how amazing she looked in this but a few months later she looked a bit harsh for DWT :lol:

I

Great photo. I can't wait to see her on the Grammy Awards. I love it when we all get so excited on the forum to see her perform or appear somewhere.

I agree Jan! Can't wait till tomorrow when we will be all here together waiting for pictures from the red carpet!! Just like the Golden Globes.

Or to the moment when she finally appears on stage and we all die together!!! Just like the Super Bowl. :bow:

yeah, Music should definately have won, I always wondered though how amazing she looked in this but a few months later she looked a bit harsh for DWT :lol:

Yep definitely ..must have been the stress of being with that plank Guy.. oh, and the eyebrows gawn.

Madonna%2BDrowned%2BWorld%2BTour.jpg

Edited by BangGangUK

Yep definitely ..must have been the stress of being with that plank Guy.. oh, and the eyebrows gawn.

Madonna%2BDrowned%2BWorld%2BTour.jpg

i like this photo. BUT I will never forgive her for the DVD and that horrible hair

Music was glorious

That hair. The shimmying. The bit when she stands up on the car puts the mic in her pocket takes her jacket off and does her wonky voiced "let's get this party started " . All we were missing was a noted crap "woo"

I always liked that a lot of the Music performances her Nikki and Donna just improvised. You could always see Nikii halfway daydreaming about a gammon joint then realising she will have to attempt a squat or do the dance