CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

Choreography? For a guitar performance? :) Well, if M is playing guitar, there could be choreography for dancers. But, SL isn't an uptempo track. Hmmm...

which leads me to believe that she will collaborate with Same Love and then continue with the energetic uptempo Can't Hold Us or a M classic or both. After all didn't she injure her foot while rehearsing for something?

Guest Rocco Papa

I remember the 2001 Grammy performance was one of the 1st live TV performances that I ever saw of her's. I believe she opened the show that year. I was 11 and just starting to become a fan. I loved how it began w/the WIFLFAG video and then her entrance (which was AMAZING!!). And I just LOVED how the screens flashed images of her career so far. It encouraged my fandom!!

Guest sambassile

She looked flawlessly stunning in the 2006 performance, i mean those legs !!

A question, has she only performed 3 times on the Grammy's so far ?! No 1980's or early 90's performances ?!

A question, has she only performed 3 times on the Grammy's so far ?! No 1980's or early 90's performances ?!

After her infamous Like A Virgin VMA performance her only other 80s TV performance was Express Yourself at the VMAs.

:smooch:

grammyshow4.jpg

Totally! In contrast, she looked pretty old and terrible later on during DWT (the latter concerts) thanks to that Swept Away hair. She should have kept that hairstyle from the Grammy performance.

Guest Not4Pussies

loved this, her 2001 perf is very underrated imho

she was snubbed harshly.

she didnt win anything. they should have at least submitted Music for best dance recording. it wouldve won

She didn't even attend the Grammys until 1999