CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

Dance of Joy! Dance of Joy! Gimmee my Madonna on the Grammy's, GIVE IT 2 ME!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what she's gonna wear. SO EXCITED. I want her on the red carpet. I WANT IT ALL.

The only thing that concerns me is this fuckin Kay Perry Beyonduck crap. May have a meltdown come Sunday, deep breath, I will try not to but for right now THIS FAN IS A HAPPY CAMPER

No nominations- only thing she could have been nominated for is the MDNA Tour video- and that wasn't going to get a nod ,with the production issues.

She performed in 2006, when she had no nods (COADF was nominated for the following year).

Guest Not4Pussies

Has she been nominated for anything? Do people perform if not nominated?

Amazing new year surprise though.

uhm 2006. no nominations. she opened the show.

Dance of Joy! Dance of Joy! Gimmee my Madonna on the Grammy's, GIVE IT 2 ME!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what she's gonna wear. SO EXCITED. I want her on the red carpet. I WANT IT ALL.

ditto!

I would die if there's a surprise performance by David bowie who is a nominee and she joins him. I woul dieeeeeeeeee

YES THAT WOULD ALSO BE TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE TO MOI

CapturFiles_zpsa3e6f9cf.jpg

lol The grillz w/ a black fishnet veil, so tacky... LOVE IT.

when she performed las time with Gorillaz was she nominated? or did she cheat as a feat and sang that song?

COADF was released too late to be nominated in 2006, AFAIK.

HEr Grammy wins are in pretty shitty categories:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Madonna#Grammy_Awards

Just some dance and video awards? Yuo'd think ROL would have won either record or album of the year? And Music with no wins, WTF?

(I won't even start with LAP snub)

I don't want her to perform with the second reincarnation of the lord and savior which is Beysus. How could we handle the EARTH-SHATTERING POWER of two holy entities unified? :dramatic:

Who cares? Janet fucking Jackson has more Grammy awards than David Bowie. :lmao:

And let's not forget that Queen (the band) never won any Grammy. Let's not forget that Cyndi Lauper won a Grammy for Best New Artist and Madonna wasn't even nominated. Let's not forget that Like a Prayer (both song and album) didn't get any nominations. Let's not forget how Gaga won 5 Grammys already for doing nothing else than generic EDM. I could go ON AND ON AND ON. The Grammys don't have any credibility.

And what about the guitar?

I Don't Give A.... feat. Beyoncé doing Nicki's rap.