CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

If she goes there and performs without an album to promote... that's so unlike Madonna. Only if she pays some tribute will it be logic. But she seems to like Beyonce a lot, or at least Mercy likes Beyonce. Maybe she does the Beyonce thing for the sake of Mercy. She loves her kids madly and that would suit her a lot.

So my guess is that it's either some tribute to Beatles or she's performing with Yolandancé.

I bet she is only on stage for a verse of a song and then shes gone :lmao:

She'll perform the MDNA Tour edit of "Papa Don't Preach" ;)

I didn't say she wasn't. I was just explaining why they mentioned her alone. Big name. Hoping to draw in viewers. They aren't going to reveal all their "secrets" as Madonna stated on her Instagram.

Ha - yes sorry I realized that right after I posted and edited :)

Imagine if M and Beyonce performed Flawless and M had her grills in "I woke up like dis"

:rotfl:

I'm actually at a total loss to what she's going to do. I think she's going to surprise us all.

Guest Rachelle of London

Imagine if M and Beyonce performed Flawless and M had her grills in "I woke up like dis"

:rotfl:

I'm actually at a total loss to what she's going to do. I think she's going to surprise us all.

Hahahaha

I like the idea the new album is coming in late 2014 (DM reports)..maybe this is the start for traditional promo?

Here's hoping that she's learnt a few lessons regarding promo :thumbsup:

The Grammy's will be good practice.

Edited by BangGangUK

If Miranda Lambert is doing the Everly tribute together with Billie Armstrong it seems unlikely that she performs with Macklemore. I don't remember that any artist has performed twice. So this would make room for Madonna. I like the idea.

Mary ≠ Miranda