CONFIRMED: Madonna will perform at the Grammys on Sunday!

Apples388

Guest bluejean

DJ Avicci is currently in Australia touring & he did an interview on Foxtel's Music station Channel V this morning & said what his plans are for the rest of year & he said he has some work with Madonna lined up soon.

NEW ALBUM!!!!

As much as I want a new album AVICCI does not excite me all that much

DJ Avicci is currently in Australia touring & he did an interview on Foxtel's Music station Channel V this morning & said what his plans are for the rest of year & he said he has some work with Madonna lined up soon.

NEW ALBUM!!!!

a new DJ hired?

^^ that's why I think her performance has something to do with artforfreedom and Katy Perry. Katy is confirmed to perform Dark Horse not Roar.

No M, please not that dim bitch with her awful kiddy Disney music.

tumblr_mqsqfkMm5F1rwp1uco1_250.gif

Edited by BangGangUK

OMG!!! Just now seeing this. :dramatic: I love all the enthusiasm and excitement!!!!! Ahhhhh!!! The Instagram posts are the SHIT. So I guess Pink Matter let the cat out of the bag and you all know that it's Madonna, Trixie, and me singing "She's Not Me." I hope you enjoy it!!! I've been rehearsing my ass off.

Anyway, am I the only one who WANTS to be surprised??

OMG!!! Just now seeing this. :dramatic: I love all the enthusiasm and excitement!!!!! Ahhhhh!!! The Instagram posts are the SHIT. So I guess Pink Matter let the cat out of the bag and you all know that it's Madonna, Trixie, and me singing "She's Not Me." I hope you enjoy it!!! I've been rehearsing my ass off.

Anyway, am I the only one who WANTS to be surprised??

No, you're definitively not. I want a BIG surprise.