M introduces Pussy Riot at Amnesty International Concert in NYC

BoogieWoogie

Thats what happens when the same people stay on power too much time in a democracy :(

Yep. :-/ What I don't understand about Russia is that so many people seem to go along with this crazy regime. Why?

Russia has a great culture and history and is historically/culturally/ethnically/linguistically close to Bulgaria. So it really saddens me what happens there with the gay rights and other civil rights...

We've been talking about her cheeks for like 4 years. And after Madonna said that she wears grills because it pisses people off, i think she takes fillings just to annoy people too, hahahahaha

We'd better get used to the fact that she's going to be Cher part II and that's all. It's her face, and she will do what she pleases.

Love how you formulated that so succinctly. Really summarizes my thoughts. :kiss2:

aw, thanks, you know I will always support our girl, I just don't like what she does to her face, but she really looked beautiful on film, from certain angles she looked not flattering, she's the most beautiful thing on earth she doesn't need this shit, but oh well :D

aw, thanks, you know I will always support our girl, I just don't like what she does to her face, but she really looked beautiful on film, from certain angles she looked not flattering, she's the most beautiful thing on earth she doesn't need this shit, but oh well :D

I agree

M's face transformation :laugh:

madonnaface2.jpg

So they tear Madonna apart for "trying to look youthful" and right this:

Meanwhile Debbie Harry, 68, who is the singer of punk rock band Blondie, brought her all to her performance, singing and gyrating her hips with youthful vigor.

She showed off her incredible figure in a fitted dress that sported grey swirls paired with knee-high black leather boots.

Debbie was seen standing with her hands on her hips as she sang into the microphone, before dancing with her arms in the air, a fierce look on her face.

article-0-1B3AA04800000578-932_634x865.j

Are you fucking kidding me? This just proves that it is personal.

Guest Rachelle of London

How is that an incredible figure? I'm sorry she looks like a salmon. There are a lot of celebs in their 60s with a great figure Debbie isn't one of them.

If Madonna wasn't at the event, Daily Fail wouldn't give a crap about Debbie Harry.

M's face will always be the talking point now, I wish it wasn't but she gotta stop. I don't have twitter but wish someone gets through to her friends like Ingrid or Guy to tell her to stop!! Leave her beautiful face!! And that it gets negative reaction. I'm sorry for saying this :(

She looked great lastnight but please stop.

Well the problem isn't that they're praising Debbie Harry (ridiculous adjectives a' go-go) but they clearly should extend said praise to all involved.

They clearly dislike Madonna but I maintain it's only because it gets people to read, not because everyone legitimately hates her.

I don't think she looks as she's had major work done recently, she's gained weight like she usually does in between albums, that's all.

I don't think she looks as she's had major work done recently, she's gained weight like she usually does in between albums, that's all.

lol unfortunately she's gained it all in her cheeks honey

We've been talking about her cheeks for like 4 years. And after Madonna said that she wears grills because it pisses people off, i think she takes fillings just to annoy people too, hahahahaha

We'd better get used to the fact that she's going to be Cher part II and that's all. It's her face, and she will do what she pleases.

I don't think she'll be like Cher, by the time she was 55 like Madonna is now, her face already was full of plastic. Madonna's isn't.

We can't even compare her with Cher at all. Yep, Madonna uses Botox and fillers and pumps up her cheeks which does look unnatural at times, but besides her cheeks she never messed with her face in terms of invasive plastic surgeries (or plastic surgeries in general). Cher on the other hand did not only have her cheeks done, she obviously had her complete face done, and addition to that, multiple times as well.

But anyway, we shouldn't shift the attention to her face now! It's all about her speech and that was amazing! Typical Madonna as always :thumbsup:

Her whole face looks puffier, her breasts and thighs look bigger...

I'm so over this cheek thing, lets start an M is getting fat thread so all the tabloids and haters find a new thing to criticize her for lol

Thanks for all the support guys. Mark my words, the Olympics are Rasputin's last hooray; this country is BROKE, no matter how high the oil prices are.

Now, back to what REALLY matters: LMAO at chelle's salmon comment. Too funny.

^ Again Miley ASKED Madonna too perform with her.

If the MUCH OLDER Dolly Parton would've performed with her NOBODY would be saying that Dolly needs to act her age.

Nobody would care.

But with Madonna..

How is that an incredible figure? I'm sorry she looks like a salmon. There are a lot of celebs in their 60s with a great figure Debbie isn't one of them.

:queenbitch::smooch:

ugh i was watching that expecting him to say she's gonna do whatever she wants but she has to watch out a bit with the fillers or whatever but he's just saying what all the whiners are saying. the more they say to stop wearing her grills the more she's gonna do it! sorry freemysoul but that video like a million others is just the same talk over n over again!

she also does a LOT of things that "fit" with her age, like artforfreedom, her speech with pussy riot, speaking up against putin and all kinds of things and they cleverly shut up about that! they only bring attention to the superficial stuff and ignore everything else!