M introduces Pussy Riot at Amnesty International Concert in NYC

BoogieWoogie

Very :lol:

"But Madonna, who is now 55-year-old, appears to be desperate to cling onto her youth as she appeared in a Comme des F***down beanie at the CBGB music festival."

I read on twitter that the concert will be broadcast sometime in May in a TBD network. I hope it's true!

There were two rows of press in front of the barricade in front of the stage - so there's a ton of professional photos and video - I'm sure

Also, there was a notice at the entrance that is was being filmed - didn't stick around to read details of what for - and a shit ton of professional video recording, long boom with camera etc

Her face seems very unnatural but whatever, I'm tired of BLACK :(

AIC34.jpg

Agree :/ Only Batman is excused for wearing black all the time :p

Edited by M_Sinner

This is lovely - but ditch those shit eating grillz ffs!!!

I would not be surprised at all if she keeps them for another year. She will because she knows so many hate them!

She looks great, much better than the Grammys, but as expected her face looks amazing only under proper light conditions and she definitely needs the liquid-liner in every public appearance, without this her eyes are simply gone in her puffy face.

Ouch! They say that M is the same age as Susan Sarandon and Debbie Harry - how very dare they!

Guest ditaluver

I love this woman so much. I love her speech. it was very passionate...she looks gorgeous in the photos

I hate her pants and shoes though :-)

Daily Hate can't get over it. As usual, from all the great pics they could choose they published the ugliest to prove their point that she is just so old and desperate. Pathetic.

People who browse that site will not see this:

20140602-pictures-madonna-amnesty-intern

Or this:

20140602-pictures-madonna-amnesty-intern

I hate people that bang on about her face but its looks awful, its uncomfortable to watch her when she speaks these days :lmao:

and that HAT, fucking hell the only people that where them are german tourists who buy them on Camden market for a quid. and the grillz, jokes over, take them out.

great speech tho.

I hate people that bang on about her face but its looks awful, its uncomfortable to watch her when she speaks these days :lmao:

and that HAT, fucking hell the only people that where them are german tourists who buy them on Camden market for a quid. and the grillz, jokes over, take them out.

great speech tho.

It's time you posted a picture of yourself.

Its so sick how people hate Madonna so much, at this point people will never respect her, not even in old age, can you picture a 90yo Madonna being trashed by people just because she commited the "crime" of still being alive? I can. :mellow:

It's time you posted a picture of yourself.

Why should i post a picture of myself? This is a dsicussion forum about MADONNA, not about me. I don't understand your constant requests, its strange.