M introduces Pussy Riot at Amnesty International Concert in NYC

BoogieWoogie

here are some interviews of pussy riot btw, if anyone's interested.. because of the language issues and translators they can look pissed/annoyed. but i think it's also a different body language from russia (and its culture). I've got a few russian friends and they say the same about people from their own country. it's not that they're unfriendly.

http://www.democracynow.org

With Pussy Riot, I think people have to take into consideration that they don't speak English. Personally, I don't think their intention was to come across as rude or ungrateful. I can only imagine how hard it would be with needing translating for interviews and red carpets.

With Pussy Riot, I think people have to take into consideration that they don't speak English. Personally, I don't think their intention was to come across as rude or ungrateful. I can only imagine how hard it would be with needing translating for interviews and red carpets.

yeah.. they're in a foreign country with a lot of strangers talking to them without understanding a word, having cameras on them, etc.. must be weird.

nadia's shady smile and the pissed off look from maria are kinda hilarious though ;)