The Madonna Song You Hate That Everyone Else Loves

Guest Lum

In contrast to my other thread, what's the Madonna song you can't stand that every else can't get enough of.

My vote: Erotica

I don't get the hype :dazed:

There are quite a few M songs I dislike, but hate? That's harsh but one specifically comes to mind.

Imma go with Skin. Her more electronic stuff is usually hit-or-miss with me & I wasn't a fan from the very 1st listen. MAYBE IT'S JUST ME, but there's something sinister about that song, almost creepy. I'm sure that was the intention but my inner 12-year-old fag singing 'Angel' into his hairbrush just can't get with it.

The only part I like is the end when she says 'I'm not like this all the time...' -THANK GOD :rotfl:

In contrast to my other thread, what's the Madonna song you can't stand that every else can't get enough of.

My vote: Erotica

I don't get the hype :dazed:

Fuck. You.

Anyways, I don't hate any of her songs either. But I do dislike Take a Bow. Push is my least favorite on Confessions. And I just can't really get into Jimmy Jimmy or Love Song.

And does One More Chance count too? I do love the bridge though...

Enjoy most of M music, but there are certain fan favorites that I don't like too much or I very rarely listen to. Vogue, Papa Don't Preach, Like A Virgin, Open Your Heart, Dress You Up, True Blue, Crazy For You. I'm in the minority & I'm usually content that she skips most of her huge commercial played out hits during recent tours!

I dislike Frozen and a lot of the ROL album because it's boring.

How you gonna say that with the name VeronicaElectronica?

Tell em'

Now, I get that it isn't as fun as her other albums, but you're gonna have to understand that it is a perfect album.

You'll see, somehow, someday.

tumblr_mzire30kQH1qkzr9fo1_500.gif

Now, I get that it isn't as fun as her other albums, but you're gonna have to understand that it is a perfect album.

You'll see, somehow, someday.

tumblr_mzire30kQH1qkzr9fo1_500.gif

Oh, Ray Of Light is cool. Totally! It's like an appetizer for Music.

Madonna.gif

the song that i never liked and will never like is 4M...

I don't think that one counts and I believe most of us have blocked it from our memory.

Like It Or Not... just... cliché after cliché delivered with so little life. And the style is so odd, it is just such a damp squib closer to a very well produced and cohesive and high quality album.