Madonna MIGHT perform at the 56th Annual Grammy Awards

TearsInHeaven

We should have a general thread like that in the flop princesses forum. Where everyone could talk about all the flop princesses at once and comparing them :lol: :lol:

There already is one...remember the goo goo thread?

I really doubt Madonna is going to duet with Beyonce. I could probably confidently bet my life on it.

And that's a bet worth winning!

Fuck! Omar Hakim ?!!!! Awesome, he is definitely Madonna's best ever drummer by 5,000,0000,000 times. Can't wait, it's gotta be with him, Znike, Daft. I believe he was aldobinnyhst amazing fever/bad girl band for snl. Best ever.

"Also performing with Daft Punk are the RAM (Random Access Memories) session players: Chris Caswell, Nathan East, Omar Hakim, and Paul Jackson Jr."

Omar worked those drums during 1993 like no other.

GIMME SOME KICK OMAR

*dies*

M with Chic - I would explode

They always do Like a Virgin on their tours, imagine as that guitar riff comes in and Madge struts out

Guest Rachelle of London

Does m have to be in LA to rehearse? That would make it more of a surprise if she was rehearsing in NYC the whole time

I always had this fantasy about Nile Rodgers being honoured by BET with Madonna

performing LDLHA barefoot, as a tribute...that or 'I Want You' in a Marvin Gaye tribute,

also without shoes. :fag:

I always had this fantasy about Nile Rodgers being honoured by BET with Madonna

performing LDLHA barefoot, as a tribute...that or 'I Want You' in a Marvin Gaye tribute,

also without shoes. :fag:

Hm ok Tarantino