GMAYL

Guest Sinisin

Guest Sinisin

Sorry but I found the video to b epic, the SB performance out of this world, (to the point of emotional breakdown)- I take the bus to work and then walk, GMAYL is fun- it works and her voice is fun and its kind of addictive, The song is easy and fun! WTF is wrong with me? I like the song and I really like LMFAO's remix in my car- so?

I like the song.It's fun and energetic,with a cool 60's feel to it.Not sure if it was the right choice to be the lead single,though.

The video is one of her best videos.

Guest Sinisin

^ the video is so nice and her voice is so cute. It will be looked at retrospectively in a sweet vibe, and Im ok with that.

I never got the hate that this song has received, it definitely should of been a single but probably not LEAD however.

The American Life single ia 100 times worse

Initially was the first M song I banned listening to in over twenty years even. I lightened up since the tour & listen to it & the remix regularly, but I wouldn't necessary tell people. Don't believe people hate it as much as they do because it's too damn infectious.

The tour version was amazing & the video is one of her best! Like the video better than GGW. Next lead single still needs to be a great video, but hopefully it will be another legendary lead track like---Hung Up, Music, Frozen Erotica, Like A Prayer, etc..

I really enjoy it too - the song and the performances...esp. the video. A video that gave a little nod to her sense of humor (which we hadn't seen in a while).

It has really grown on me.

I love the rock remix someone did of it.

I've always loved this song - It's fun and catchy and the video just makes me love it even more. Obviously nowhere near as good as her other songs but so what. I don't get why people dislike it so much.

The video is great! She clearly put a lot of effort in it! I love it! The song wasn't really fiting to lead the album though, but its a nice adition to her catalogue.

GMAYL is a great catchy song and a good portion of the hate for it stems the song not being a major commercial success or that it wasn't the right choice. Some people can't handle Madonna making fun pop songs because they don't believe that high in quality as say her more serious songs. People need to see the fun and not having chart positions in their eyes.

I can't speak for others (major success or not) I dislike it and thought it was a horrible first single. I would have appreciated it more as a b-side, or a bonus track a la Birthday Song.

I LOVED GMAYL!

It fits the SB theme perfectly.

She doesn't have to be provocative/controversial/serious all the time.

Lots of fans were anticipating another ROL moment but they ended up getting this.

Girl has the right to have some fun.

She can do anything she wants, isn't it?

I like the song the same way I like Bday song & Superpop. So def no 1st single material.

Edited by Icykiller

Guest Xanthium

I don't give a shit what anyone says, I think the song is amazing. Love it, love it, love it. The video is great too. Now it's in no way first single material, maybe not even single material period, but as a song it's so catchy and fun to dance to. Totally understand the surfer vibe she was going for.

I ABSOLUTELY LUV GMAYL. It's so fun, so funky, so cute; one of my favorite songs from the album. :wow:

That video elevated my love to new heights! SHE WAS DRIPPING SEX, especially in that all-black, VT Gambler-esque outfit against the brick wall. And she looked like she was actually enjoying herself throughout the whole video. Perfect track paired with a perfect visual, and each performance has been INCREDIBLE. It's a classic, already.

tumblr_mguu1xLt1j1qzjr2jo2_500.gif

^ The 'MADONNA BOP' has been added to my growing roster of borrowed dance moves.