Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

A "black" album means a r'n'b album. I know English speakers use other words, but in languages the word used is "black", because we don't have those race issues (we have other issues).

I recall once, some years ago in Madonnanation, talking about the Sugababes, i knew i didn't have to use the word "black" and then used hthe word we use in Spanish to be more politically correct: "coloured", and some people here went ballistic, hahahaha.

What the hell! Lol Is this 1985!? I for one want Madonna to be one of the few white girls to have a number one album and single simultaneously on the Black Album and Black Singles chart........lol......

hahaha why do you have to mention gaga? you are obsessed

Well, you know how Republicans are always talking about gay sex and then end up caught in the mens' room with their dick in another man's ass?

You know, before Beyonce, Madonna released Bedtime Stories with little to now fanfair or publicity until much later on - am I remembering this correctly?

But the internet. Back then it was much harder to find out bits of info. We either got it from MTV News or ICON (and by that point radio was usually already playing the single! Those zines were so outdated by the time they got to us!)

There were lots of rumors about MDNA before she ever even went into the studio. We were hearing things and then she'd be asked on the red carpet and say she hadn't started yet. So I'm guessing she hasn't recorded anything yet. She spends the holidays with family, so my guess is that if there's going to be a new album, it's still in the "Who should I work with" phase. Hopefully she'll decide soon and record by spring with the album out in the fall.

Me too, but more like the flawless Bedtime Stories and less like Digestive Candy.

Digest or swallow, I'd have another HC any day!

She's got all in her hands for a amazing cocktail, something dance, something pop, something black, something slow, something trance, make it good, and from my side make it completly secret until the very last day, no pretentions, lots of power... and please do work in some promotion, work for your baby not taking everything for granted, even if she definetely has the status to do it.

Promotion is this era bitch, whenever and however it comes

+1. Not sure she's really capable of that kind of softness/warmth now though.

On the contrary, the MDNA version of Candy Shop was like BS part 2. More of that would be great!

Maybe it was talked about, but maybe she will kick off the album with a loud political statement and video/single tying in with her "Revolution of Love".

I honestly cant see her totally dropping that for her next album and not using it to promote that in some form.

Get ready for the Revolution of Love Tour 2014/2015 as well. :madgemanson:

On a side note what the heck happened to her Revolution of Love? Its seems to have gone nowhere.

I thought she was going to get a bunch of other high name celebs to join her and stuff and kind of create a snowball effect with it? I haven't heard a thing about it in months.

I think she needs a 60s influenced album, hasn't done that yet (close with Beautiful Stranger, Amazing, I'm a Sinner).

She would so look gorgeous wearing some of the fashion of that era (close with the Rio shoot with Jesus).

Go on Madonna, let your inner Austin Powers flower child come out