Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

Too soon to complain about producers and collaborators since album only in very early beginning stages at this point it's just a thought nothing on paper.

I'd like Madonna to just be passionate about the music which was lacking in MDNA. I want her to write her own songs not add her name to a demo someone sent her. I don't care who she works with as long as she is 100% committed to the project.

If she wants another flop, sure she should go with him. Generic cheap dance music doesn't work for her.

Sure, Avicii means flop album, maybe not commercially, but from musically point of view it would be a huge flop!

We're negative because MDNA left us negative in its wake of mediocrity.

Over time, that negativity will turn into positivity. I guarantee it.

What do you mean?

I hope you're not saying MDNA will age well? lol

I think it's a great record. It's not in my top 5, but it has some stand out and stellar tracks that are very very strong. People will change their minds over it when she has 2 more albums under her belt. They'll re-evaluate it and say, "it's actually not that bad."

LOL

Right they closed your Gaga's thread!

You couldn't take the critics :smile:

no, the "owner" of the forum couldn't take the critics and decided to close it and the thread wasn't mine.

But good ol' times NY65.gif

here they have a whole section where you can trash the other pop bitches, it's amazing ny37.gif

no, the "owner" of the forum couldn't take the critics and decided to close it and the thread wasn't mine.

But good ol' times NY65.gif

here they have a whole section where you can trash the other pop bitches, it's amazing ny37.gif

LOL

You're funny, don't change!!