Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

That rumour about Avicii working with her worries me though...Sure, he's miles better than David Guetta and those other cheap Eurodance DJs (Hey Brother or Don't Wake Me Up actually do have some kind of quality to them), but it's still EDM music after all and like many others here I would prefer her going a slightly different direction with the next album. Does this Avicii guy produce mid-tempo or low-tempo songs as well? I only know his singles and I could imagine him being able to do that since, as I've said, he does kinda stand out from those other cheap Eurodance DJs.

Directing a movie is SECOND on my list :tigger:

tumblr_mhpa887TbW1s4xbulo1_500.gif

Supreme titties.

Guest Not4Pussies

I'm happy that we've finally got an official confirmation that's she's going to begin working on it. However, I hope the music is her one and only focus this time. I don't want another album promo campaign ruined by the distractions of a film, perfume, shoe line, and gym.

amen. amen. amen.

and welcome!

Guest Rocco Papa

I haven't heard enough of Avicii's work, but if it means there will be dance music on the album, I'm okay with it. I was hoping the rumor about her working on an all-ballads album was not true. As much as I love ballads, an entire album of new material with no dance songs would be boring to me.

I'm happy that we've finally got an official confirmation that's she's going to begin working on it. However, I hope the music is her one and only focus this time. I don't want another album promo campaign ruined by the distractions of a film, perfume, shoe line, and gym.

:thumbsup:

That rumour about Avicii working with her worries me though...Sure, he's miles better than David Guetta and those other cheap Eurodance DJs (Hey Brother or Don't Wake Me Up actually do have some kind of quality to them), but it's still EDM music after all and like many others here I would prefer her going a slightly different direction with the next album. Does this Avicii guy produce mid-tempo or low-tempo songs as well? I only know his singles and I could imagine him being able to do that since, as I've said, he does kinda stand out from those other cheap Eurodance DJs.

Supreme titties.

Great news but Avicii is the pits. His shit singles are the kind of crap you hear in a Euro bar on a skiing holiday. Total crap and his remixes are generic electro pop crap too.

But yay she's recording!

Guest Xanthium

Avicci?! Oh Christ. Why is she scraping the bottom of the barrel? It's like she's determined to steal Cher's sound or something :manson:

Glad she's headed back to the studio. Understandably nervous about the potential results. This bothers me. New Madonna was always a guarantee of quality introspection and innovation. No longer and that hurts.

Guest HaveASit

Even if Avicii is involved with the project, his contribution could be minimal, like just one song. What this whole thing shows is the direction she is going with the album: EDM. So, maybe Daft Punk is indeed working with her.