Forthcoming Madonna Album: Rumors, Speculation and Discussion

DJ Avicci is currently in Australia touring & he did an interview on Foxtel's Music station Channel V this morning & said what his plans are for the rest of year & he said he has some work with Madonna lined up soon.

What do u think? I am mixed I like "Wake Me Up" & "Hey Big Brother" but I was hoping for no more DJ's.

mtribe

NoBabyNo.gif

I'm not that fond of his music, but his album was well received and who knows what they can come up with (if this is true)

Me neither. Teaming up with him doesn't sound very exciting to me. But "who knows" indeed. Whoever she hooks up with, I just hope she will *sound* INSPIRED and ADVENTUROUS! :stir:

No more fist bumping edm music

or maybe he's just sending some stuff to her. she may not work with him. he's not a bad DJ compared to the others though. he's been getting better.

Let him send his stuff. M will know what to do with it…. :newspaper:

tumblr_mnbokuDhrK1sp26u3o1_500.gif

Well, well:

Madonna long-time friend and manager Guy Oseary talked about Madonna's new album after being named number 38 on the 2014 Billboard Power 100. Find out what he said and what DrownedMadonna.com has to add.

Guy Oseary revealed that Madonna is about to return to the studio to record her new album. "She's eager to get started," Guy said. "We have a lot of great ideas and plans for the future. I’m excited for us to get started soon."

We at DrownedMadonna.com learnt that Madonna's new album is tentatively planned to be released late 2014, early 2015 with a new tour on 2015.

Read more: http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/803-guy-oseary-madonna-to-enter-the-recording-studio-soon-for-her-new-album.html#ixzz2rLUXXFRX

Madonna long-time friend and manager Guy Oseary talked about Madonna's new album after being named number 38 on the 2014 Billboard Power 100. Find out what he said and what DrownedMadonna.com has to add.

Guy Oseary revealed that Madonna is about to return to the studio to record her new album. "She's eager to get started," Guy said. "We have a lot of great ideas and plans for the future. I’m excited for us to get started soon."

We at DrownedMadonna.com learnt that Madonna's new album is tentatively planned to be released late 2014, early 2015 with a new tour on 2015.

Read more: http://drownedmadonn...l#ixzz2rLUXXFRX

UOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I CANT WAIT

MADGE

LEONARD

HENRY

PLUS A MODERN PRODUCER... cant wait

PLUS NO MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

It has to have a 4th quarter/holiday release!

No excuses!

With the possible exception of Erotica, all of Madonna's 4th quarter released albums have been huge sellers.

"we" "us" "me" typical Guy Oseary :abuse:

Goog news though!

The 'we' doesn't refer to Guy & M, but to Guy and Michael Rupino. Here's the last paragraph of the original Billboard article:

"As U2 readies a new album for late spring/early summer and a reunion with longtime label Island Records, Madonna is preparing a return to the studio for the follow-up to 2012’s MDNA (“She’s eager to get started,” Oseary says), while he’s poised to take on an even broader role with Live Nation under Michael Rapino (No. 4). “We have a lot of great ideas and plans for the future. I’m excited for us to get started soon.”"

The 'we' doesn't refer to Guy & M, but to Guy and Michael Rupino. Here's the last paragraph of the original Billboard article:

"As U2 readies a new album for late spring/early summer and a reunion with longtime label Island Records, Madonna is preparing a return to the studio for the follow-up to 2012’s MDNA (“She’s eager to get started,” Oseary says), while he’s poised to take on an even broader role with Live Nation under Michael Rapino (No. 4). “We have a lot of great ideas and plans for the future. I’m excited for us to get started soon.”"

Oh now it makes sense! Thank you! :thumbsup:

Guest Not4Pussies

yay! album over movie.

hopefully its late 2014 so she can tour summer 2015

and she has enough time to promote and do some proper videos and then focus on the tour

CONFESSIONS ON A DANCE FLOOR TIMELINE PLEASE.

Guest Rocco Papa

I'm happy that we've finally got an official confirmation that's she's going to begin working on it. However, I hope the music is her one and only focus this time. I don't want another album promo campaign ruined by the distractions of a film, perfume, shoe line, and gym.

OMG!!!!