2014 Scheduled Appearances

FreeMySoul

Since we have a 2014 picture thread why not a thread about her upcoming appearances.

Madonna to Attend Hard Candy Fitness Toronto Launch in February

Written by Billy Riegelmann, Posted in News

tommunrohqouttake10.jpg?w=600
facebook_icon.png
Hello there Facebook friend! If you like this article, please help spread the word by sharing this post with your friends.

As with many of her other locations, Madonna will be giving Toronto workout fiends the opportunity to sweat with the international pop star herself. Details below on how you can get in on the action.

Madonna will host the official grand opening of Hard Candy Fitness® Toronto on Tuesday, February 11, 2014. As part of the festivities, Madonna is scheduled to lead her signature Addicted to Sweat cardio-based dance class with the Hard Candy Fitness Performance Team. In addition to a selected group of Toronto club members, Hard Candy Fitness clubs from around the world will hold auditions to send members to work out with Madonna live at the event. Auditions will take place at Hard Candy Fitness clubs at the end of January, and the selected winners will be flown to Toronto. Auditions for Hard Candy Fitness Toronto members will take place on January 30 and February 1, with final cut auditions on February 10.

“We are very excited to share news of Madonna’s visit to our club and proud to host Hard Candy Fitness members from around the world at the grand opening,” said Leonard Schlemm, co-owner of Hard Candy Fitness Toronto.

In Toronto, first round member auditions will be held at Hard Candy Fitness Toronto on Thursday, January 30 from 7:30 to 10 p.m. and Saturday, February 1 from 1 to 4 p.m. Final cut auditions will be held on Monday, February 10. You must be a member of Hard Candy Fitness Toronto before January 30 to qualify for auditions. Those who make the final cut must be available all day on February 10 and 11. For more information about the Toronto club, exclusive membership opportunities, and how to enter the auditions, call 416.979.1645, visit Hard Candy Fitness, or emailinfo@hardcandyfitnesstoronto.com.

The stunning 42,000 sq. ft. club is located in the heart of Toronto, in the Aura building at College Park (382 Yonge St.). The facility, which opened for workouts in October, is the brand’s largest in North America and only club in Canada and the United States. The brand is expected to announce the opening of multiple locations this year, as it continues its expansion into destination cities around the world.

Let's hope her face will look ok this time, since all HC gym openings besides Moscow ranged from bad to horrible in that aspect.

Yes!!

I think she was really pretty in Moscow.

uou! Another gym! So exciting :).

It's not necessarily a thrilling venture for me, but I have no issue with her opening more gyms. Not sure why so many people are surprised as she's getting older, she's lending her name/persona to products and opening up gyms. She's always been an entrepreneur. It's obvious she knows she needs to keep the money moving and keep investing. She's a smart business woman. I can see her investing in more films as well (as producer). If I was in her shoes, I would keep finding more investments that I am interested in. Her being so fit and an exerciseholic, it makes total sense to open gyms and lend her name out to exercise routines. Why not? There are plenty of people would love to do her routines to stay in shape.

Although it won't probably be a public appearance, I assume we can expect her annual Oscar party on March 2 at Guy O's Los Angeles home too, right?

I can't afford a Hard Candy membership but I'm gonna go anyways !! I don't remember what the other gym launches were like, is it just a press photo op/dance class? Will she sign stuff like she did at the W.E. premieres?

Although it won't probably be a public appearance, I assume we can expect her annual Oscar party on March 2 at Guy O's Los Angeles home too, right?

hasn't guy o sold is LA home or i remember wrongly (probably for a more shining and new one)?