Which tour has the best choreography?

Crystal Coffin

Wow! the lack of love Confessions gets here :o

Future Lovers, Sorry, Let It Will Be, Isaac...and that entire last section all choreographed!

I remember the shock everyone got when S&S started and half the last section Madonna carries a guitar! ahah xD (still one of my fav last sections excluding that outfit :o )

My fav is Confessions for me.

Sticky had the best energy ever. I saw the Blu Ray yesterday and damn! Is that a 50 YO woman?!

She makes MDNA look like she's almost standing still!

I got to say though...it's amazing that since she started touring again in 2001, the tours got more and more demanding from Drowned to S&S!

I think the TRANSGRESSION section in MDNA is her best segment of choreography EVER. (Celebration is AMAZING too)

But BAT has more ICONIC choreography throughout.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

1. MDNA / BAT - Both were epic in their own way

2. Sticky & Sweet / Girlie Show - The Energy is astounding

3. Confessions - I felt a little underwhelmed for Jump and Sorry, but there were tons of epic moments!

No other tour had as many props and intricate and boundary pushing choreography. From the Christian/Catholic undertones of the LAP/LTT/OF trifecta...

madonna-like-a-prayer-o.gif

the iconic EY and LAV performances...

thumb_EXPRESSYOURSELFBLOND2.gif

tumblr_m5q3t8YtQg1qhjikro1_500.gif

the amazing ensemble choreography of Vogue, PDP and KIT...

vogue-blond-ambition-o.gif

to the more carefree yet still demanding Holiday and WTP dance moves...

thumb_HOLIDAYBLOND2.gif

there's no way BA is not her best choreographed tour. It is not consistently amazing (Cherish comes to mind) but it still was groundbreaking. Though she was more energetic with S&S and her choreography in MDNA was astounding in certain songs (GGW, GB, and GMAYL), altogether BA was more consistent in having great choreography overall in my opinion.

tumblr_medffzv7Uj1qi0ofuo1_500.gif

If the questions was which tour was more theatrical, MDNA would fare better but when it comes down to her moves it's hard to claim any other tour as the greatest.

giphy.gif

Edited by mnino

• 1 month later...

BAT has good choreo but sometimes lookg whateves like the dancers were just doing whatever they wanted to do.

GS and S&S are my fav, then MDNA.

I just love S&S. I love "fundonna". I like how MDNA developed into something deeper and darker, but it lacks of something.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...