Favorite Madonna Moment?

Guest Lum

This was her peak (she had others since but this is her absolute peak):

http://youtu.be/PtfYfxyziQE

She was the biggest star of the planet at the biggest award of the planet with the King of Pop as her date. Right after having the best selling music video of all time, the most talked about tour, a successful summer flick and a greatest hits collection that was selling tons everywhere. She came, she sang greatly, and her song won the Oscar for best song.

She and Jackson were in the cover of every tabloid and gossip magazine the following week. I think the only thing close to this was the SB. More people in America may have watched the SB but the Oscars are broadcast in more than a hundred and fifty countries. Anyway, I remember watching that live and loving the changes she made to the song. And I didn't even notice the earring problem. That will always be her peak in my opinion.

This is most certainly not my favorite Madonna moment, but it's the first thing that popped into my head, so it must mean something:

I just have a fondness for this era, this special/interview. She had been beaten up by the press, suffered her first "flop" album (hilarious in retrospect), and seemed so vulnerable. It was also the only Madonna studio album released when I was in high school (Erotica was 8th grade, ROL was freshman year in college), and since music had the biggest impact on me during my teen years, I guess that's why. I remember watching this before Thanksgiving dinner? Does that date sound right?

I like all the moments wher she tells her fans to STFU. :lmao:

Or "You're not asking the question mother fucker"

"Put me on their fucking frequency" :lmao:

Do something else. Do my eyebrows.

SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY SPRAY. MOTHERFUCK. .

I don't want your fucking t-shirt

You are a fat pig... Now Dave 4 times a year I want you to get a colonic

She was the biggest star of the planet at the biggest award of the planet with the King of Pop as her date. Right after having the best selling music video of all time, the most talked about tour, a successful summer flick and a greatest hits collection that was selling tons everywhere. She came, she sang greatly, and her song won the Oscar for best song.

She and Jackson were in the cover of every tabloid and gossip magazine the following week. I think the only thing close to this was the SB. More people in America may have watched the SB but the Oscars are broadcast in more than a hundred and fifty countries. Anyway, I remember watching that live and loving the changes she made to the song. And I didn't even notice the earring problem. That will always be her peak in my opinion.

:thumbsup: The greatest live performance at the Oscars ever. She was everything and more here.

Though I do have to say, the most legendary moment for me, on the interwebs that is. Is ditaluver's famous moment at Coachella where she accidently threw water on stage (the even better part is that the "carebears" at the icon forum accused her of trying to throw acid at Madonna!).

And Madonna responded by saying:

DON'T THROW WATER ON MY STAGE MOTHA FUCKERS!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZH_ODJHNsk

It was beautiful. <3

Album: Erotica

Song: Causing A Commotion

Ballad: Live To Tell

Remix: Fever remixes

Tour: The Girlie Show Tour

Video: Human Nature

Live performance: Vogue VMA's

Interview: the infamous Letterman "fuck" interview 1994

Movie: Evita

Movie Soundtrack: Evita

I agree with ALL of the above! One of my all-time favourite Madonna moments was when she arrived at the Cannes Film Festival in 1991 to promote Truth or Dare/In Bed With Madonna. I loved it when she threw off her cape instantly creating a media frenzy with the paparazzi!

Madonna-Cannes-Best.jpg

cannes_gal_1991_430.jpg

The earring she handled perfectly. It was the icing on the cake.

Guest whatatramp

tumblr_m4l7kvCv5H1qhjm0go1_500.gif

tumblr_m4l7kvCv5H1qhjm0go2_500.gif

Truth or Dare was everything, do you think mama makeup just had a cranberry juice??

Edited by whatatramp