Which MDNA song has grown on you the most and the least?

elijah

Great description of Some Girls. It is not my favourite song on MDNA by a long shot but I have grown to appreciate it a lot more. I enjoy the lyrics of the song too. They are very clever.

Best Friend is also my least favourite. Great minds think alike.

Thank you and I agree! :)

The most: Beautiful Killer - the L'Olympia performance made me fall in love with this song. I used to really dislike it, but now I love it and think it's one of the best tracks of the album.

The least: B-Day Song / Superstar - The latter one has maybe grown on me a teenie-tiny bit but I still think that those two songs are probably the two worst songs of her careeer and should've never seen the light of day.

I actually re-arranged the MDNA tracklist in my iTunes and made it the way it should've been imo.

Disc 1:

1. Girl Gone Wild

2. Gang Bang

3. I'm Addicted

4. Some Girls

5. I Don't Give A

6. Turn Up the Radio

7. I'm a Sinner

8. Beautiful Killer

9. Masterpiece

10. Love Spent

11. Best Friend

12. Falling Free

Disc 2:

1. Give Me All Your Luvin'

2. Superstar

3. B-Day Song

4. I Fucked Up

5. Love Spent (Acoustic)

This way it's much more enjoyable to listen to. You should give it a try! ;)

Hi guys! I found this Gang Bang music video made with #secretprojectrevolution footage. It's really cool, went straight to my MV collection. I can't start new topics yet, so I figured I'd leave it here, coz Gang Bang is my favorite MDNA track.
I apologize if it's been already posted.

Hi guys! I found this Gang Bang music video made with #secretprojectrevolution footage. It's really cool, went straight to my MV collection. I can't start new topics yet, so I figured I'd leave it here, coz Gang Bang is my favorite MDNA track.

Don't know how M missed the chance to film this song for a music video. :confused:

Some Girls was a song I thought was subpar, and while it still gives me Britney vibes, it's become quite enjoyable. The verses are simply fun, and the 80s sound a delight.

Gang Bang, while still original, has not aged well for me. It's still good, though - it's just that I used to think it was one of the best songs she had recorded in the last ten years. Not anymore.

Superstar is the second worst song she has ever recorded (Hey You being the absolute worst), so I won't even rank it in the "least" category.

Some Girls was a song I thought was subpar, and while it still gives me Britney vibes, it's become quite enjoyable. The verses are simply fun, and the 80s sound a delight.

Gang Bang, while still original, has not aged well for me. It's still good, though - it's just that I used to think it was one of the best songs she had recorded in the last ten years. Not anymore.

Superstar is the second worst song she has ever recorded (Hey You being the absolute worst), so I won't even rank it in the "least" category.

I agree with you, I've grown to like Some Girls a lot actually. And Gang Bang sounds very late-'80s-darkwave to me (But that's what I love about it).

Superstar is beyond unredeemable.

I agree with you, I've grown to like Some Girls a lot actually. And Gang Bang sounds very late-'80s-darkwave to me (But that's what I love about it).

Superstar is beyond unredeemable.

I enjoy listening to the deluxe all the time while I'm driving & every song is good to amazing. I sometimes still skip GMAYL, but the official remix is fun on the second disc.

I'm also one of the unfortunate souls who enjoy hearing TUTR, Superstar, Birthday song.

oprah-gave-lupita-nyongo-standing-ovatio

I enjoy listening to the deluxe all the time while I'm driving & every song is good to amazing. I sometimes still skip GMAYL, but the official remix is fun on the second disc.

I'm also one of the unfortunate souls who enjoy hearing TUTR, Superstar, Birthday song.

I would say fortunate! Same happens to me with GAYL. I know it's really bad, but i like it. Can't help it.

Edited by s7ven

not the songs i love the most, and however i liked it from the beginning, but i love more and more Some Girls....

GGW the more i listen it, the more i don't appreciate it.....

(i can't say i don't love any madonna song....)

I heard the whole album for 2 days and I am sure.... I hate MDNA!

I respect that people might strongly dislike MDNA. but the songs on the album are much better than the filler tracks on the outdated LAV & TB(which sold millions to Middle America).

M last two albums have polarized the fans, but I think there are so many great tracks on both albums & much of the music is relevant today.

I respect that people might strongly dislike MDNA. but the songs on the album are much better than the filler tracks on the outdated LAV & TB(which sold millions to Middle America).

M last two albums have polarized the fans, but I think there are so many great tracks on both albums & much of the music is relevant today.

Definitely, and if anything, the tracks on the album are better than the ones that were chosen for singles. Songs like I'm Addicted, Love Spent, and even Gang Bang (for buzz) might have gone over much better with the general public.

I'm not ashamed to admit I adored Bday song from the get go, and it is still pretty much part of my gym playlist. I've fome to appreciate I'm addicted lately, which makes it a total of 6 songs off MDNA that I still listen to.