Will we get a new Madonna documentary this decade?

CJM

New Doco  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will we get a Madonna documentary this decade?

So, we had Truth or Dare in the 90s and I'm Going To Tell You a Secret in the 00s but do you think we will get another one this decade?

If yes, why? What would it entail? If no, why not? Discuss.

I hope not, as much as i like them...she should just give us decent bonus footage & behind the scenes stuff,

just serve 'em up straight....there's no need 2 fly 2 Sweden 4 three months on end & spend ur time on hyperkinetic editing.

YES !!!

I'd like something a la DEPECHE MODE 101, involving fans following her during her tour...

Omg YES! Huge depeche mode fan here. Id shit twice and die if Madonna did anything remotely close in regards to behind the scenes/fan exclusives to what depeche Mode does.

Yes, but not until the end of the decade. She's got a shit load more albums to do, dammit!

She needs to get her "creative juices" and her tight butt in the god damn studio. Nooooow!

I would but I would rather it be a documentary of her recording process and such rather than another tour doco.

Great idea. I would like another documentary but not another tour one because those do get repetitive.