MDNA VS ARTPOP

mad4mad2

I knew I shouldn't have visited this thread. First of all, why the fuck does it even exist. Nothing Gaga does would ever pale in comparison to a Madonna album and why is everyone on here delusional?

JLO>Madonna...in what universe. Listen, we're all entitled to our opinions but that's not an opinion. That's just ridiculous!

I agree with the other poster...if you like JLO more, it makes no sense to be here. I will always love JLo for her 90's music/movies...everything but she sucks now, and she's not a great live performer or an innovative artist. She's disposable but at least in the 90's she brought something to pop music.

Anyway, MDNA is better than Gaga's best attempt at ANYTHING.

ok, you're on your own. :newspaper:

3-4 albums! Who joinS MNATION with that mentality? The reason why we love Madonna so much is cause she's had pretty much 99% success rate in every album/tour/visual concept/era which is why to begin with, we consider her the best pop artist ever. To come in here with a , 3-4 album opinion is just stupidity.

ok, you're on your own. :newspaper:

ikr. I was prepared to defend him after the first one or two comments, even w/ the little monster vibes, cuz there's too much banning lately, but Jho? Only a few M albums?

I don't know this person. Bye.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

How much you want to bet those albums are: Madonna, Like A Virgin, True Blue, Like A Prayer, and everything since then has been shit. :manson:

maybe it's more random, like I'm Breathless, MDNA, Ray of Light and You can Dance!

Guest Peter1984

How much you want to bet those albums are: Madonna, Like A Virgin, True Blue, Like A Prayer, and everything since then has been shit. :manson:

I like "Confessions On A Dance Floor", "Ray Of Light", "American Life" and first press of "Like A Virgin" and two GH albums but Madonna is not most favourite artist for me.

Wait... We actually have someone in here who thinks Jlo is better than Madonna and she only have 3-4 good albums??? That's seriously next level trolling :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What's next? Someone saying Britney and Kylie are more talented and artistic than Madonna? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I hate everything about Gaga, and would never give her a penny of my money to support her career in any way.

But I actually kind of like the Artpop singles, Applause, and I really like Do What You Want.

If her persona wasn't so repulsive, I might consider becoming a fan. What I've heard of the rest of the album is terrible, though.

I don't really like any of the songs off MDNA. At least with Hard Candy I liked about half of it.

I hate everything about Gaga, and would never give her a penny of my money to support her career in any way.

But I actually kind of like the Artpop singles, Applause, and I really like Do What You Want.

If her persona wasn't so repulsive, I might consider becoming a fan. What I've heard of the rest of the album is terrible, though.

I don't really like any of the songs off MDNA. At least with Hard Candy I liked about half of it.

You think songs like Applause and Do What You Want are better than songs like Masterpiece or Falling Free? Seriously?

You think songs like Applause and Do What You Want are better than songs like Masterpiece or Falling Free? Seriously?

Such a joke.

Honestly "Beautiful Killer" and "Fallin' Free" is better than anything on ARTFLOP.

For me: J.Lo>Madonna>Lady Gaga.

Hahahahahahaha

Jenny Lo over Madonna? In what way is she superior to Lady M? Are you rating who has the best ass here maybe? That's the only explanation I can think of.

I really hope you're joking.

i think some people are afraid to admit on this forum (god knows why) that they like Gaga even they are madonna fans. i dont see the problem. i m just wondering. where is all comparisong comming from. it is like comparing nice salad with some grass that grows next to the street. i think gaga is a nonsense. stupidone.

i think some people are afraid to admit on this forum (god knows why) that they like Gaga even they are madonna fans. i dont see the problem. i m just wondering. where is all comparisong comming from. it is like comparing nice salad with some grass that grows next to the street. i think gaga is a nonsense. stupidone.

I think those of us who like Gaga casually (not loons or even fans particularly but who just enjoy the music) are afraid to come forward because we're lambasted from every corner. I personally was enjoying Artpop on the way home tonight but it's nothing to do with M.

Loving Madonna is a holistic appreciation, adoration, and respect for the mastery and craft of a woman who has never failed to be on top of her game every time she has stepped up to the plate for the last thirty two years. Gaga can write a hook and sing pretty well, she's nice to accompany a drunken bus ride home with, but does she ever step into the same arena as M? No, never. Yet some people struggle with that