I Don't Give A... vs. Artpop

I'm A Sinner vs. Swine

Love Spent vs. Donatella

Masterpiece vs. Fashion

Falling Free vs. Mary Jane Holland

Beautiful Killer vs. Dope

I Fucked Up vs. Gypsy - Both are great

B-day Song vs. Applause

As a cohesive album, MDNA wins out. Artpop is not cohesive and a bit sloppy. It sounds overproduced and unfinished at the same time. Both albums have weak, cheesy lyrics in a lot of places. MDNA's production is pretty top notch though. Gaga's EDM beats are getting stale. It's a good pop album and I like a good amount of the songs very much but it's not art. People who think Artpop is art need to go listen to Goldfrapp's Tales of Us. That's fucking art.

Guest Pud Whacker

What is wrong?! is just a question that is all :lol:

to compare a woman whose artistry, music, hits, dance, videos and impeccable live shows, that span over 30 years to a degenerate, ugly, musically INCAPABLE (yes, i said it!) sloppy monster, who cant produce a new hit song in her 4th year, is absolutely ridiculous. gag's well is DRY.

gag couldnt wobble her way out of a paper bag.

to compare a woman whose artistry, music, hits, dance, videos and impeccable live shows, that span over 30 years to a degenerate, ugly, musically INCAPABLE (yes, i said it!) sloppy monster, who cant produce a new hit song in her 4th year, is absolutely ridiculous. gag's well is DRY.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I wasn't comparing careers just their latest Albums :blink:

Guest Pud Whacker

I wasn't comparing careers just their latest Albums :blink:

and i just concisely told you, that girl doesn't have an album. its another pile of horse shit.