Let's celebrate the DANCING QUEEN!

madonnasuperfan01

I'm obsessed with dance and I feel like Madonna could be one of the greatest dancers ever. Every move is an expression. She has great rhythm. She's versatile. She's inventive. She's just absolute amazing. :wow:

giphy.gif

Could anybody else in the world dance like this?

madonna-let-it-be.gif

She's so :wow: and so underrated.

I just love your enthusiasm, you're one of the most passionate Madonna fans on here :lol:

It's all about the footwork when i think of Madonna as a dancer. That's why she HAS TO get rid of so many high heels! The ruined the Superbowl dancing too (sorry but at times she looked as a frigid statue).

I just love your enthusiasm, you're one of the most passionate Madonna fans on here :lol:

Madonnasuperduperfan01. :lol: I absolutely adore her. Her work genuinely makes my life better. What more can I ask for? I have a lot of respect for artists and I have a lot of respect for people who work hard. I have respect for people who fight! She does it all and then some. You know that film bad science? Well I think it's called that. If Madonna had never existed and I used a special scientific experiment to create the artist of my fantasy...Madonna would arrive.

It's all about the footwork when i think of Madonna as a dancer. That's why she HAS TO get rid of so many high heels! The ruined the Superbowl dancing too (sorry but at times she looked as a frigid statue).

There's a time and place for heels and she can dance in them. You're showing a non choreographed piece where she is meant to look boyish and sporty. Of course she wouldn't be dancing in 3.5 inch heels. They're perfect in GGW though...

Madonnasuperduperfan01. :lol: I absolutely adore her. Her work genuinely makes my life better. What more can I ask for? I have a lot of respect for artists and I have a lot of respect for people who work hard. I have respect for people who fight! She does it all and then some. You know that film bad science? Well I think it's called that. If Madonna had never existed and I used a special scientific experiment to create the artist of my fantasy...Madonna would arrive.

:thumbsup:

Guest SecretGarden

She's such a fluid dancer, not robotic in the slightest, she dances with emotion and doesn't care about technical perfection - and the result is beautiful. The same can be said for her singing.

Guest Not4Pussies

i was watching the TB era music videos and wow at her body movement in OYH

even in PDP the dancing part and her walking up the stairs.

i fell in love even more

You're welcome :tigger::tigger:

Love your enthusiasm for Madonna and your name Madonnasuperfan suits you. :laugh:

Even watching Madonna in the video for Material girl, it is so obvious the way she moves and carries herself that she is a born dancer. Ditto with the footage of her walking in that sublime green dress holding the cat in the Express Yourself video. She has such natural grace and poise even when walking.

Love your enthusiasm for Madonna and your name Madonnasuperfan suits you. :laugh:

Even watching Madonna in the video for Material girl, it is so obvious the way she moves and carries herself that she is a born dancer. Ditto with the footage of her walking in that sublime green dress holding the cat in the Express Yourself video. She has such natural grace and poise even when walking.

Exactly! Grace all the time, no matter what. I was at a television taping the other day and SOMEONE (who shall remain nameless) was being interviewed and she had no grace whatsoever it was like watching a drugged baby trying to move.

Thanks jazzy :smooch:

I agree with your post, i really love how natural she is. There's nothing too over-choreographed or robotic.

She's such a fluid dancer, not robotic in the slightest

Yes. With Michael, and Janet, and Paula, and Britney, and everyone dancing those robot moves, Madonna has never done that! She's always been her own reference!

I live for the underrated yet powerful ILNY performance at Koko. I mean, perfection. No idea why she dropped this performance for the tour in favor of the guitar shit.

From 4:07 onwards :ohmy::Disco_Ball:

It's amaze balls. Still...JUST WATCH ME BURRRRRN.

Yes. With Michael, and Janet, and Paula, and Britney, and everyone dancing those robot moves, Madonna has never done that! She's always been her own reference!

It's funny how all of those people are/were constantly praised for their dancing but not Madonna (most of the time). People seem to be more impressed by robotic dancing instead of natural dancing.

Agree Madonna might be underrated for her dancing skills, but she has amazing moves. I could not believe how well she danced when I saw her during S & S!

Yes! I'm particularly fond of the Belgrade show. Homegirl was really feeling herself here:

She put some STANK on the opening choreorgaphy :drool::dramatic::vogue:

I don't think she was stiffer during MDNA

MDNA's vibe and stylistic effect is different from Sticky's. And that's also reflected in the dancing. S&S was more like care-free WTG part Deux whereas the latest one was more theatrical. GGW MDNA is a marvellous choreo. Plus her body's suppleness and tone for someone who's in their mid 50s is truly something defying the laws of nature. I think people also tend to forget that she carries out pretty elaborate routines with footwear not really suitable for dancing and yet she's able to master it amazingly

From 2.00 QUEEN

The whole performance is life. Makes me wanna wear shiny bright whites and dance with an ethnically ambiguous crowd behind me. :wow:

In 2009, Madonna's dancing was great during S & S Europe, but she looked noticeably stiffer during MDNA. There was only a three year difference, but I know she spent so much time working on W.E.

Disagree totally. She was well prepared for MDNA but as XXL stated it was a more theatrical tour.

Guest Not4Pussies

Yes! I'm particularly fond of the Belgrade show. Homegirl was really feeling herself here:

She put some STANK on the opening choreorgaphy :drool::dramatic::vogue:

love it and she looked so much better on the second leg. her thighs and ass were back.

and also, people might disagree with me on this one, but if you really think about it

she doesnt do that much actual choreography/dancing on mdna tour.

she danced her booty off on S&S

and also, people might disagree with me on this one, but if you really think about it

she doesnt do that much actual choreography/dancing on mdna tour.

MmmmHmmmm. Absolutely!

MDNA was more theatrical and elaborate (in terms of props, decorations, costumes) but S&S was all about JAMMING :wow:There was a raw, simplicity to it all & it was right up my alley! BEST TOUR EVER. Truly glad I experienced it live.

Er hello? Revolver, GMAYL, GGW and celebration. I'd say there's around equal amounts of dancing between the two but she presented it in two different ways. Also the dancing on Sticky is very physical in appearance. It looks energetic.