Let's celebrate the DANCING QUEEN!

madonnasuperfan01

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3l0gKqYGSr0

How fucking awesome is that guys? I love seeing videos of Madonna's dancing, she's so professional and gracious. I'm getting LIFE from 2:19 to 3:19 :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Do you know others great dance videos from the Queen? Post them if you know any :thumbsup:

Thanks Madonnasuperfan for posting this. Madonna is truly a wonderful dancer and has always been. She can do many styles of dancing as well and it is so obvious that she has been professionally trained as a dancer. The way she moves herself is so effortless, graceful and natural. What an all round wonderful performer.

Thanks Madonnasuperfan for posting this. Madonna is truly a wonderful dancer and has always been. She can do many styles of dancing as well and it is so obvious that she has been professionally trained as a dancer. The way she moves herself is so effortless, graceful and natural. What an all round wonderful performer.

Exactly :thumbsup:

It's obvious that dancing is something very natural for her.

Just a question: do you think that her dancing in MDNA was a bit "crude"? I mean, she can dance gracefully, but the dancing nowadays is more powerful and less "graceful". And she can do it really good, just look at the great Candy Shop, but she's more into the hard kicking style (just watch the Super Bowl)

Just a question: do you think that her dancing in MDNA was a bit "crude"? I mean, she can dance gracefully, but the dancing nowadays is more powerful and less "graceful". And she can do it really good, just look at the great Candy Shop, but she's more into the hard kicking style (just watch the Super Bowl)

Yeah i see what you mean. Maybe her dancing is a bit more "crude" but she still got a lot of energy and i think she can still move quite naturally. We'll see at her next tour.

Blocked in my country :sad: (the USA) any easy way around this? lol

I don't know how to fix this, sorry :(

I love how she never lets the choreography take over, it's always about the flow & the story..

unlike some of those other robot esque bitches :fag:

But bytch, ditch the heels. Sorry but she looks like a fool in that frozen clip...the heels ruin it.

Notice the no heels. :fag:

Agreed. The heels have a time & place! They worked for the 1st section of S&S but the finale (everything from 4M to GI2M) would've worked better with some flat shoes. I WANNA SEE HER JAM DAMMIT!!!!!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

shes a great dancer! one of my faves is the Mummy dance she does in S&S during the breakdown in Spanish Lesson! hahaha it always makes me crack up!!!!

You really are just so irritating. Why don't you just stay in the Kylie thread? If the MDNA tour was from 1987 you'd be all :wow: You're the Ursamimorjim of today's Madonnanation and don't pull the 'real fans know how to criticise' excuse out. You've played that card too many times and it doesn't mean a thing. Ugh.

:wow: Lets talk about 3:09 - 3:16

[/GAY COMA]

And we can't talk about DanceDonna w/o mentioning the WTG Tour, the PEAK of her dancin skillz;

openyourheartciaoitalia_0.gifthumb_openheartmiami19878.gifthumb_openheartmiami19873.gifopenyourheartciaoitalia_03.gif

[/iCOULDNEVER]

And we gotta talk about the footwork!

29127bn.jpg

I LOVE when she's really getting into her groove & dancing with her mouth wide open. :rotfl:

YOU KNOW IT. Now bop with me, Acko

madonna-dance-truth-dare-1-large.gif

You're so cool. :lol:

I'm obsessed with dance and I feel like Madonna could be one of the greatest dancers ever. Every move is an expression. She has great rhythm. She's versatile. She's inventive. She's just absolute amazing. :wow:

giphy.gif

Could anybody else in the world dance like this?

madonna-let-it-be.gif

She's so :wow and so underrated.

You know it! Now jam with me, GU.

madonna-salsa-h.gif

When you're dancing with me it's all about the leg work.

1:44 to 1:48

2:05 to 2:25

2:45 to 3:20

Argentine tango is my favourite dance. Although I did teach some random strangers how to salsa in a Latin bar once (never had a lesson in my life and my friend was like 'when did you go to salsa lessons?!' :dead: ).

I'm obsessed with dance and I feel like Madonna could be one of the greatest dancers ever. Every move is an expression. She has great rhythm. She's versatile. She's inventive. She's just absolute amazing. :wow:

giphy.gif

Could anybody else in the world dance like this?

madonna-let-it-be.gif

She's so :wow and so underrated.

:clap: She truly is a magnificent dancer. So criminally under-rated as a dancer but her fans know all about how great she is. I also love the Argentine Tango and she does it effortlessly. Apparently, it is one of the hardest dances to do. Madonna makes it look easy though as she always does. Just watching the footage of her as a dance student at University was enough to see how gifted she is.