Russell Brand Wants To Start a Revolution

CJM

That is just a front they play to distract the sheep, the agenda is decided and dictated to them. The whole government is bought by international bankers and global corporations.

I really hope people start waking up and looking beyond the propaganda and lies the mainstream media feeds. Stop believing what the nice man on the TV tells you. It's 2013, you are madonna fans on top of it, I mean there's no excuse.

And get mad at me all you want and recur to insults (like most in here do) but please please look beyond your newspapers and tv for the truth. Do it for your sake.

You don't even live on Planet earth so shut your tin foil hat wearing psychotic mouth.

Like I am going to let someone who is probably close to being clinically insane call me delusional.

Get real.

:lmao:

Yet only one of us is flying off the handle and throwing personal insults about. Only one of us has FORUM ROCKING MELTDOWNS whilst airing their dirty linen to anyone who will listen. That would be you heart. I've just been telling it like it is since 2007.

Yet only one of us is flying off the handle and throwing personal insults about. Only one of us has FORUM ROCKING MELTDOWNS whilst airing their dirty linen to anyone who will listen. That would be you heart. I've just been telling it like it is since 2007.

I dont know what your arguement is with Skin, but I've noticed that too. All these people turn to insults and ridicule when faced with the ugly truth, like the truth is too uncomfortable for them that they immediately protect themselves by throwing terms like 'tin foil', 'conspiracies', 'nwo'. That is exactly what they've been programmed to do.

Guest SecretGarden

I dont know what your arguement is with Skin, but I've noticed that too. All these people turn to insults and ridicule when faced with the ugly truth, like the truth is too uncomfortable for them that they immediately protect themselves by throwing terms like 'tin foil', 'conspiracies', 'nwo'. That is exactly what they've been programmed to do.

How do you know what you believe in is true? That's a completely unscholarly way of looking at things; you call others sheep and assert we're incredulous yet you're unwilling to even question your own beliefs.

You say you're not part of the system but you're a Madonna fan (who, let's face, is queen bee in the system you purport to have disdain for), even her most altruistic political endeavour (The Secret Project) started off as a lingerie shoot to sell more products. Which I find nothing wrong with, there isn't anything wrong with wanting to make a profit (although I believe people and the government should be charitable to everyone in need, especially via taxing the rich and redistributing that money) however your supposed claims have no legitimacy, back up your claims is all I'm saying, and by back up I don't mean giving me a link to VigiliantCitizen.

That is just a front they play to distract the sheep, the agenda is decided and dictated to them. The whole government is bought by international bankers and global corporations.

I really hope people start waking up and looking beyond the propaganda and lies the mainstream media feeds. Stop believing what the nice man on the TV tells you. It's 2013, you are madonna fans on top of it, I mean there's no excuse.

And get mad at me all you want and recur to insults (like most in here do) but please please look beyond your newspapers and tv for the truth. Do it for your sake.

Were you living in a cave from October 1st through October 16th of 2013?? No really, I want to know. I'm not insulting you, I really want to know.

Well ... Its the system we have NOW , could be better for sure , but at least in the US there are actually different politic views , u guys have no idea how bland and inexpressive are our parties here in brazil.

Also for these specific subjects (ex : gay rights) we need to send the message to the government by voting

not voting = no interest = more time until something changes

theres no hidden agenda

Were you living in a cave from October 1st through October 16th of 2013?? No really, I want to know. I'm not insulting you, I really want to know.

he doesn't live in this country

anyway if this thread keeps going the way it's going i'm going to move it. not that i have a problem with it (although ppl could lay off the insults), it's just not really relevant here and ppl get worked up

You say you're not part of the system but you're a Madonna fan

that's a stretch

If you have nothing better to do but respond to a post I write by simply calling me "delusional" because of my opinion, sorry but I am going to hit back.

And like I said, especially coming from someone who is probably the most delusional on this site.

It would be like Precious having the nerve to call someone else obese. You couldn't help but have your jaw hit the floor and think, "Are you fucking serious!?"

Guest SecretGarden

that's a stretch

I don't think it's that much of a stretch, because a lot of what Madonna does is not only art, but it's a product too. When you buy Madonna records you're funding a label which has other artists on it, artists that many here criticize. It's all interrelated and connected in one way or another, and Madonna, as much as I love her, is part of that system. We see her as an artist, her executives see her as someone who can make them a lot of money - and there isn't anything intrinsically wrong with that, as I said there is nothing wrong with making a profit; but when you're calling others sheep and so on all the while being a fan of someone who was arguably the most commercialized pop star at one point (despite her huge talent and creativity) is contradictory, to say the least.

If you have nothing better to do but respond to a post I write by simply calling me "delusional" because of my opinion, sorry but I am going to hit back.

And like I said, especially coming from someone who is probably the most delusional on this site.

It would be like Precious having the nerve to call someone else obese. You couldn't help but have your jaw hit the floor and think, "Are you fucking serious!?"

:dead: :dead: :dead:

As for me airing out my dirty linen on here, I will air out my dirty skid marked white cotton panties wherever I please.

strut-that-ass-o.gif

Get on down baby. ;)

I don't think it's that much of a stretch, because a lot of what Madonna does is not only art, but it's a product too. When you buy Madonna records you're funding a label which has other artists on it, artists that many here criticize. It's all interrelated and connected in one way or another, and Madonna, as much as I love her, is part of that system. We see her as an artist, her executives see her as someone who can make them a lot of money - and there isn't anything intrinsically wrong with that, as I said there is nothing wrong with making a profit; but when you're calling others sheep and so on all the while being a fan of someone who was arguably the most commercialized pop star at one point (despite her huge talent and creativity) is contradictory, to say the least.

No I meant it was a stretch to call Lucky Guy a Madonna fan haha

Guest SecretGarden

No I meant it was a stretch to call Lucky Guy a Madonna fan haha

Oh LOL! It does seem he has VERY LITTLE to say about Madonna from what I've seen.

anyway if this thread keeps going the way it's going i'm going to move it. not that i have a problem with it (although ppl could lay off the insults), it's just not really relevant here and ppl get worked up

I didn't intend for this thread to turn into this :lol:

I didn't intend for this thread to turn into this :lol:

:laugh: CJM, you have started a political discussion/argument on the Madonna section. Well done - even when you were not intending it to end up this way. Girl power from you. :thumbsup::lmao:

I like how it could be compared to Madonna speaking of starting a revolution. Would love if more influential people would at least start bouncing ideas around. Artists make people think and inspiring artists to put their thoughts out there as artforfreedom is doing is a wonderful way of starting a revolution.

I wish more people would start speaking of a revolution, even if you don't agree with all their ideas it still has people talking. I think that is what Madonna is getting at and I think that is what Russell is getting at. People are not being mindful enough.