Madonna's advice to Lindsay Lohan

XXL

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news/madonna-told-lindsay-lohan-stay-off-drugs-us-063700018.html

article-2431621-183EE5B300000578-419_634

She's the Queen of Pop so many people will be wondering why she's dishing out advice to LiLo. But Madonna has dabbled in her share of movies and is the master of comebacks, so those in the know can easily understand how she qualifies as Lindsay Lohan's confidante.

The 55-year-old is believed to have told 27-year-old Linds what's what at Madge's film event for SecretProjectRevolution in New York recently. America's OK! magazine reports that the singer told Lindsay "it is never too late to start over" and that she "can't expect people to hand her a career again".

Too right. No one's sure if they're BFFs yet but it's inspirational stuff! The blonde apparently added to the flame-haired 'Mean Girls' star that if she fights for her success she will appreciate it more. Whenever LiLo was complacent at the bash Madonna allegedly shook her head and reminded her: "You need to be independent and not depend on people or drugs, but rely on yourself".

us_lindsay_madonna_news.jpg

16082185binsidetv10132008113825pm.jpg

lindsay-lohan-madonna-hair-4.jpg

It would be nice to see Lindsay turn it around. She is a talented girl and shouldn't let it go to waste.

I also think that "LiLo" has something.

About a year ago, Brett Ratner called her a genius on Howard Stern's show; that she is one of the greatest actresses (his quote) he has ever met. He also said that the world will eventually see this side of her once she cleans up her act.

I don't know or much care for these young actresses nowadays but I kinda like her. She was good in that movie about the John Lennon killer. She also reminds me of Jane Fonda, looks-wise. Girl could have a decent career, unlike most of these other souless, boring creatures.

Letterman said in that interview that everybody was rooting against her. But actually I think everybody is rooting FOR her. It's just the vile pigs in trashy media that are hoping she will fail so they can make tabloid shit. Good luck to her!

:dramatic: I have always loved Linds so much, she is very talented. I was not aware until recently she is a Madonna loon! Love it! It excites me that M gave her advice.

IMAGINE IF THEY MADE A MOVIE TOGETHER ONE DAY?!

I always liked her. She just aggravates me to no end that she just doesn't seem to get it though.

You DO have talent girl. Clean your damn ass up already!

I hope this time for her is legit and she can make a Drew Barrymore like comeback. I think she needs to ditch her parents though. Didn't Drew do that? Kick her nutty mom to the curb?

I always liked her. She just aggravates me to no end that she just doesn't seem to get it though.

You DO have talent girl. Clean your damn ass up already!

I hope this time for her is legit and she can make a Drew Barrymore like comeback

I think she needs to ditch her parents though. Didn't Drew do that? Kick her nutty mom to the curb?

This

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2007/11/celebparents200711

Moms Gone Wild
Sure, mothers always get blamed for everything. But—as a look at the women behind Paris, Lindsay, and Britney reveals—if your child is your meal ticket and career booster, it's hard to be the parent she needs
faar01_celebparents0711.jpg

I also think that "LiLo" has something.

About a year ago, Brett Ratner called her a genius on Howard Stern's show; that she is one of the greatest actresses (his quote) he has ever met. He also said that the world will eventually see this side of her once she cleans up her act.

When I think great actresses, yeah I immediately think Liz Taylor, Cate Blanchet, Joan Crawford, Bette Davis, Meryl Streep and Lindsy Lohan :) hahahahahahahahshahahahaha

Can someone please post those great pictures Lindsay did where she was dressed up as Madonna in her MTV like a virgin performance with the wedding dress. LIndsay listed Madonna as her idol then and the photos were actually great. Would love to see Lindsay get her act together. I have always had a soft spot for her and if anyone could get her on the right track, it would be Madonna. Go for it Lindsay, regain your career, future, self-respect and health.

When I think great actresses, yeah I immediately think Liz Taylor, Cate Blanchet, Joan Crawford, Bette Davis, Meryl Streep and Lindsy Lohan :) hahahahahahahahshahahahaha

You forgot Glenn Close? Blasphemy! :tongue:

Liz Taylor doesn't really do it for me as an actress. At times I love Meryl but I can also be indifferent to her. :-)

Don't get too excited guys. This sounds like made up tabloid fodder. Someone's just putting a story together because they were photographed together. As if Madonna had the time at the SP premier to be following Lindsey around whenever she felt glum. The woman spent the night working, not being a shoulder for Linsday to cry on.

Great actress and massive Madonna loon. ( extra points for that )

Liz Taylor doesn't really do it for me as an actress. At times I love Meryl but I can also be indifferent to her. :-)

Have you seen Butterfield 8 ? Love Liz in that movie so much even though she hated it as was taking the part of a call girl. Also Suddenly last Summer which was so bizarre and macabre but great. I loved Liz in movies when she was not playing the good girl. She was just so beautiful as well.

Bite your tongue! please refer to topic Female Villains, for my mention that is the greatness of Ms Glenn Close in fatal attraction ( who wants bunny stew ;) ). Was never the biggest fan of Liz Taylor until I watched: Whose Afraid of Virgina Wolf: absolutely mesmerizing performance, bar none!

I feel Lindsy was hard done by, for not only not winning a Grammy for her debut album, but an Oscar for that movie where she turns into a lesbian by switching places with Jody "I'm straight" Foster. She was robbed I tell ya!

Great actress and massive Madonna loon. ( extra points for that )

Have you seen Butterfield 8 ? Love Liz in that movie so much even though she hated it as was taking the part of a call girl. Also Suddenly last Summer which was so bizarre and macabre but great. I loved Liz in movies when she was not playing the good girl. She was just so beautiful as well.

Liz was a great movie star and a decent actress. She could charm and excite me but she'd not really move or disturb me...

Kathleen Turner has gone on record saying she thinks Liz Taylor is/was a 'bad' actress.

Kathleen Turner is a goddess.