Madonna related LOL

Michael.

http://happyplace.someecards.com/26997/someone-asked-for-your-deepest-darkest-secret-in-the-special-instructions-field-while-ordering-a-pizza

52651af29dda3.jpg

This is the pizza box received by redditor _GO_AWAY_ after asking in the special instructions field for the pizza delivery guy's "deepest, darkest secret." I think this is a lie. You don't get to be a pizza delivery guy without seeing some shit. You spend your life entering people's homes. Strangers at their hungriest and neediest call you to come to them and bring them sustenance when they have nowhere else to turn. The pizza delivery guy deals exclusively with the desperate. You don't walk the night with an insulated pizza sleeve unless you're willing to carry a whole lot more secrets than just "I like to rock out to 'Vogue'."

pft. the IC is probably the one album(maybe along with LAP and ROL) that so many people have in their collection anyway. I'm sure many people in their late 20s and above have it. i remember my straight uncle gave me his evita soundtrack when i just became interested in her music. :s98: she's a gay icon but i never saw her as big of a gay icon as cher or gaga. she appeals to many straight people as well.