HCF Berlin Opening. Work it girl!

alquemist

Oh, and what I also hate is my phone. Can't this shit thing work with internet forums at least once?

But yes, she was amazing, although everything went really really fast while she was there. It felt way too short! But ok, I can't blame her.

Nonoka, so glad you went. You have to tell us all about it in detail when you get a chance.

Well, I wanted to snap some pics with my phone, but the same thing happened like last year at the MDNA concerts - I was so mesmerized by her I totally forgot about it! :lmao: There wasn't a second I took my eyes off her.

I wasn't in the first rows, since I couldn't manage to get there early, but that didn't take away from my experience nor too much from my view (since I'm tall hehe), although I can't really tell what happened with her after she left the red carpet. I'm not sure if she really left or just went inside, because all people from the front rows suddenly started rushing into her direction, so I did not see where she was going. When people calmed down, she was already out of sight. She might have went inside, but honestly, I did not wait for her possibly leaving the gym later because it was freezing cold and really had enough of that after hours of standing there (I'm sick as well, so couldn't have beared to be there much longer anyway).

So in short, I am SO happy I finally got to see her again and on top of that with such a fierce look! LOVED IT!

Also, great you got to go too, Wunderkind. Amazing you were so close to her :thumbsup:

Well, I wanted to snap some pics with my phone, but the same thing happened like last year at the MDNA concerts - I was so mesmerized by her I totally forgot about it! :lmao: There wasn't a second I didn't keep my eyes off her.

I wasn't in the first rows, since I couldn't manage to get there early, but that didn't take away from my experience nor too much from my view (since I'm tall hehe), although I can't really tell what happened with her after she left the red carpet. I'm not sure if she really left or just went inside, because all people from the front rows suddenly started rushing into her direction, so I did not see where she was going. When people calmed down, she was already out of sight. She might have went inside, but honestly, I did not wait for her possibly leaving the gym later because it was freezing cold and really had enough of that after hours of standing there (I'm sick as well, so couldn't have bared to be there much longer anyway).

So in short, I am SO happy I finally got to see her again and on top of that with such a fierce look! LOVED IT!

What a devoted fan you are Nonoka. Glad you loved the experience. Get better soon x

There's really not that much to tell. It all goes by so fast.

3 hours of waiting, pouring rain most of the time. They had a DJ playing plenty of Madonna songs and other nice remixes. Nicole arrived on the red carpet with Liz Rosenberg first. She was nice as always, taking pictures with the fans and posing for the press. Madonna arrived around 8 pm and it was quite a frenzy. The red carpet was quite long and luckily she spent most of the time in my area :-) I was really lucky. She looked amazing and not as overly "pulled back" as some fotos make her look. She was in a really good mood and signed quite a few autographs. It was impossible to hear anything she was saying but the atmosphere was just great. I took a few more videos and will upload them to YouTube. But nothing this close. I've seen her close a few times but I still get shacky when she's this close. There's just something about her that makes me feel like a giggling teenager. With grey hair.

they are!!!

tumblr_muttkfn3G01s57gr2o1_500.png

More beauty than most people would think possible!!!!

She's such a fucking annoying backstabbing bitch! She trashes Madonna everytime, but of course didn't miss the chance to interview her. She's done the same to so many other stars too! I hate her!

She's such a fucking annoying backstabbing bitch! She trashes Madonna everytime, but of course didn't miss the chance to interview her. She's done the same to so many other stars too! I hate her!

You can say that again!

She looks incredible. What the he'll has she had done? Amazing!

I hope this new hairdo stays around for a while. It's very flattering on her, very beautiful and something new and fresh that she's not had before.

God we need an album whilst she's this red hot :)

She looks incredible. What the he'll has she had done? Amazing!

I hope this new hairdo stays around for a while. It's very flattering on her, very beautiful and something new and fresh that she's not had before.

it's very

1288448058798.jpeg