Will you always be a Madonna fan?

madonnasuperfan01

Guest whatatramp

Am I the only one that loves every era, every tour, every album, every look, every side project...like I adore everything shes done.

same

I've been a fan for 30 years, I cannot possibly imagine my life without Madonna. She's part of me, i'm a fan for life.

Same. I don't really know life without Madonna. She's been with me since I was a little kid in '84. The idea of not following her, or her not being a natural part of my day-to-day, is completely foreign.

Same. I don't really know life without Madonna. She's been with me since I was a little kid in '84. The idea of not following her, or her not being a natural part of my day-to-day, is completely foreign.

Absolutely.

YES through thick and thin . I felt like I've grown up with her music as part of my life . If that makes any sense .

yes i will always be a madonna fan.

honestly i thought about what happens when madonna dies, and i just couldn't imagine the days without madonna news, since i've been reading this forum daily for years. it would be like a slow news day, but way worse. the madonna we know always moves forward and gives us new things all the time, but after she dies, i guess we can only rely on the unreleased recordings and the annual anniversaries to help us move forward.

Fuck yes! former M fans are the worst. they're bitter and have the need to tell everyone how awful Madonna is for some reason. it's almost obsessive.

I think the obsessive need ex-fans have to bash Madonna is because they are in fact STILL obsessed with her. It's the same when someone breaks up with someone and yet they still constantly talk about the person.....the reason being they are still very much in love and emotionally attached.

I think the obsessive need ex-fans have to bash Madonna is because they are in fact STILL obsessed with her. It's the same when someone breaks up with someone and yet they still constantly talk about the person.....the reason being they are still very much in love and emotionally attached.

I agree with you. I mean when you boil it all down, anyone with any sense would just walk away or move on yet these people obsess over hating her just as much as they used to obsess over loving her. So, they either were not fans at all in the first place or are still completely obsessed. They say there is a fine line between love and hate and she obviously still is important in their lives. I think they are pathetic though and wish they would just keep their nasty "hatred" to themselves. Ex fans who clog up Madonna forums with their constant complaining about everything about her ( luckily they get flushed here :laugh: ) or write blog after blog whining about her are more annoying than non-fans.

Of course I'll always be a fan.

I think once you become a Madonna fan you always are one, regardless if you call yourself one or not. Even the people that say they hate her, they still talk about her and think about her daily. They can't escape her, which only makes them more bitter.

Since '83. Till forever. I've always loved the greats. Marlene. Marilyn. Madonna.

Who's your favourite?

I will always be a fan, but let's just say I probably won't just automatically buy one of her albums without hearing it first. I didn't even bu MDNA.

She has never disappointed me on tour, I would likely buy a ticket automatically if she ever came to my area.

I would stll listen to the music I do like, I would never just not be a fan.