You thrill me

Bill

Best performance on the Confessions Tour, by far. One of her best concert performances EVER. Could this be ANY MORE PERFECT?

And what an unexpected move. Who would ever think she'd unearth a demo version of Erotica for a tour? And this mix... UGH!! :dramatic: I could watch it over and over and over... and sometimes I do :lol:

THE CHOREOGRAPHY!!! I am in awe.

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Best performance on the Confessions Tour, by far. One of her best concert performances EVER. Could this be ANY MORE PERFECT?

And what an unexpected move. Who would ever think she'd unearth a demo version of Erotica for a tour? And this mix... UGH!! :dramatic: I could watch it over and over and over... and sometimes I do :lol:

Completely agree with you!

ok.

marry me.

right now.

Totally agree. Such an AMAZING performance. She's just so gracious.

Hypnotizing.

I remember the first time I watched it! I just had to learn that arm choreography :lol: Such a cool, sexy contrast from the explosiveness of Music Inferno before it! And I love how she transformed it into a song about love; one her greatest reinventions yet!

Flop fan. Did we hear any bits of "You Thrill Me" before the tour? Or was it completely a surprise?

The acappella leaked at least ten years ago so fan mixes were going round as early as then.

I adore this remix and think they should have stuck it on Celebration instead of the original version. I like the CT performance but it's not one of my top performances though.

Hypnotizing.

I remember the first time I watched it! I just had to learn that arm choreography :lol: Such a cool, sexy contrast from the explosiveness of Music Inferno before it! And I love how she transformed it into a song about love; one her greatest reinventions yet!

but that is so much of the magnificence of Erotica, that it is a song about love, and how love is similar to a sadomasochistic sexual relationship, and it's painful and daring.

Flop fan. Did we hear any bits of "You Thrill Me" before the tour? Or was it completely a surprise?

You can hear snippets of it on the Erotica maxi-single

6. Erotica (Jeep Beats)

You took the words right out of my mouth. Everytime I have to thin of my fav performance from any tour... THIS always pops in my head first. I will never forget the complete shock and excitement I was in when I first saw this performance. YOU THRILL ME LYRICS?! REALLY?!? JUST blown AWAY. This was after we thought Madonna completely neglected anything to do with Erotica (with the exception of Deeper and Deeper from RIT). AHHH I LOVE IT

but that is so much of the magnificence of Erotica, that it is a song about love, and how love is similar to a sadomasochistic sexual relationship, and it's painful and daring.

Oh wow, that's deep. I need to give it a re-listen!

also to get more "You Thrill Me" goodness it's mixed in the Erotica (House Instrumental) that was released the Deeper And Deeper Japanese single

Guest ditaluver

im late....but HOLY FUCK

my fav tour re-do !!!!!!!! i looooooooove the beats. the opening beats of this is my ringtone~ so i hear it every single day of my life and I ADORE IT!

what a shock it was and a GIFT. the outfit, the lighting...... the.....SEX.....

lets take a look through my eyes from the opening night of confessions! this is one of my highlights as a fan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXw1SrMkhhc

I DONT KNOW THE EMBED CODE!@

Guest ditaluver

what a magical experience....and my friend jared going ballistic over her saying "erotic" and me screaming I LOVE YOU BABY....like shes my lover....is the best!

hahahahhahaha