The Twitter Madonna art gallery curation thingy

Guest Rachelle of London

Hahha I love how M is saying the real soldiers are the ones that went to the screenings, what about the people that live miles away from the closest ones hahaha oh M!

I'm so disappointed I actually am crying. I worked HOURS on my work and she didn't even acknowledge it. I later shared a very personal message thinking that maybe she'd prefer that, (and I actually even preferred it above my work as well as it's coming from my heart) and nothing.. But anyway, I cant let it bother me.. I'm not a fucking victim like the gags and those other puppets.

tumblr_mopcxg9pEq1s3cztko1_400.gif

Well it's beautiful and i love your accent. I'm happy for you.

Thank you. I guess I shouldn't hide everything I do from the world so much. Thanks everybody who supported me and complimented me or who enjoyed what I had to say. The AFF platform is amazing for us fans of Madonna. We're half way to accomplishing what it's about anyway just by being a true fan of Madonna. We all know what she stands for and also has. I genuinely think this project can lead to really cultural change. Get involved if you aren't already!

I'm so disappointed I actually am crying. I worked HOURS on my work and she didn't even acknowledge it. I later shared a very personal message thinking that maybe she'd prefer that, (and I actually even preferred it above my work as well as it's coming from my heart) and nothing..

Keep trying!!! This was my first time getting a mention. I've done all other twitter sessions, etc. she will see you one day!!!!

I'm so disappointed I actually am crying. I worked HOURS on my work and she didn't even acknowledge it. I later shared a very personal message thinking that maybe she'd prefer that, (and I actually even preferred it above my work as well as it's coming from my heart) and nothing..

what did you create? Can we see it?

you still can submit it at the website.

Don't be disheartened. Share it here and at ArtForFreedom.com. Post it on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, in public toilets, on public transport, in libraries, at work/school and anywhere you can think of. Madonna supports your cause even if she doesn't say it. I'm sure you know that anyway but don't be disappointed! Carry on!

She actually replied to me before but this work meant so much to me.. Ive got a major in art and this felt like an opportunity to share some of what Im capable of, you know? especially when I saw her talk about the "art" of someone sending out an image that clearly came from stockphoto! :lmao:

She actually replied to me before but this work meant so much to me.. Ive got a major in art and this felt like an opportunity to share some of what Im capable of, you know? especially when I saw her talk about the "art" of someone sending out an image that clearly came from stockphoto! :lmao:

Life's too short to be bitter. Post your work here. If you care about being an artist you care about influencing everybody by being yourself. If you are a talented craftsperson (I'm assuming it's sketch or paint) who wants their work to be celebrated then you should be looking into a different avenue entirely. Either way post your work and celebrate the opportunity that we all have to share. :kiss2:

I'm so disappointed I actually am crying. I worked HOURS on my work and she didn't even acknowledge it. I later shared a very personal message thinking that maybe she'd prefer that, (and I actually even preferred it above my work as well as it's coming from my heart) and nothing.. But anyway, I cant let it bother me.. I'm not a fucking victim like the gags and those other puppets.

Don't take it personally. I submitted a bunch of stuff too and never got a response. The #ArtForFreedom hashtag was the #1 worldwide trending topic on Twitter throughout the entire chat. There were so many submissions, that there was no way she would get to see all of them.

Don't take it personally. It's just twitter. Many of the ones who received a reply from M, were tweeting their entry every 20 seconds. She didn't respond to mine either.

Upload it to Artforfreedom.com and maybe it will get noticed there.

That's great, I'm really happy for you :)

:kiss2:

Madonna didn't notice my song either but it's okay Nikki! You have to also remember she replied to you two times when she did the qanda!!

You have a great attitude and people here also loved your song!

Omg GU , i would be dying in your place , congrats !!

Thanks. For a second I felt sick. I convinced myself it was not real. Her opinion is very important to me. Not because she's a renowned artist and incredibly successful but because I feel sympathetic to her cause. It's great validation to hear somebody who you absolutely adore the work of say even the tiniest positive thing. The opinion of people who praised my poetry here and on twitter before Madonna did are equally as important to me! Now, everybody remember to keep sending your own messages and supporting your own causes!

vu9VowM.png

Madonnanation is the best Madonna forum and the only one I post at! Great mix of people.