My MDNA tour painting

ashtangi74

It is nothing special. Is that painting or just a photo reworked with computer? I think it is not a painting....

it's probably hand drawn/painted and then scanned in or either a photo was used and made into an illustration with adobe illustrator..takes a bit of work. you never see any magazine covers with this style? people have been doing this for decades.

Guest Rachelle of London

It is nothing special. Is that painting or just a photo reworked with computer? I think it is not a painting....

Aww bless, you tried to make someone look bad "it's nothing special" when all you did was show that you don't have a clue what you are talking about

Aww bless, you tried to make someone look bad "it's nothing special" when all you did was show that you don't have a clue what you are talking about

WTF is your problem? I told what I think.

I studied art for your information. This is more comic style and less classic form of painting.

Guest ditaluver

you were rude.

it must be "something special" for him to buy something like this - ESPECIALLY since its HIS PHOTOGRAPH. HELLO!

its cool and one of a kind! wish i could have one of my pics done. id chose this one:

100_211612.jpg

Guest Rachelle of London

WTF is your problem? I told what I think.

I studied art for your information. This is more comic style and less classic form of painting.

Did you pay for it? I'd get a refund

Guest Rachelle of London

you were rude.

it must be "something special" for him to buy something like this - ESPECIALLY since its HIS PHOTOGRAPH. HELLO!

its cool and one of a kind! wish i could have one of my pics done. id chose this one:

100_211612.jpg

Omg imagine if David Kawena did your pic

Guest ditaluver

Omg imagine if David Kawena did your pic

oh lets get him to!! hahahaha!!! i would blow it up and frame it and tell my daughter everyday that this woman is LIFE and if it werent for her she wouldnt have LIFE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

f55521898e0366aaa383dc2d6e08e21c.gif

I was just thinking what is mangapop's problem and then noticed its been banned, as for the the pic of this thread glad you like it it's nice to have a personal piece of memorabilia

This talented dutch artist made this painting for me. It's based on a pic i took myself of M in BCN. I like it alot.

mshirtblack.jpg

I like it a lot. Enjoy it!

you were rude.

100_211612.jpg

Um... Were you THAT close?