I'm Watching The MDNA Tour For The First Time

Joey

Thanks Netflix!

I really didn't enjoy the MDNA album but my God this tour is a non-stop YAAAAAAAS fest. I'm just up to the Justify My Love interlude and I'M exhausted.

So far it seems like the perfect balance of new and old songs. I honestly didn't expect to enjoy it this much.

Oh and I'm one of the few Revolver fans I believe so I was super excited to see it performed live. :madgemanson:

Since you were gone for so long did you look at youtube clips of the tour at all during that time?

You missed out on so much awesomeness with this tour. It without a doubt is one of her best, and like I said before the first section of the tour is right up there with the artistic performance ART juggernaut of songs that was Like a Virgin - Papa Don't Preach on the Blond Ambition Tour.

And for me I never thought she would be able to pull off a better opening than the Confessions tour, but between the start of MDNA and Girl Gone Wild which to me is one of her best performances ever, she was able to raise the bar for herself yet again.

And I think Revolver has gained a new crop of fans because the live performance of it was so great.

All I had watched was part of the cheerleader section because the fact she incorporated Born This Way made all the gossip blogs. Everything else was new.

I think MDNA Like A Virgin has overtaken BA LAV as my fave performance of the song. That was GORGE.

All I had watched was part of the cheerleader section because the fact she incorporated Born This Way made all the gossip blogs. Everything else was new.

I think MDNA Like A Virgin has overtaken BA LAV as my fave performance of the song. That was GORGE.

I may be biased, but I think her best performance of this was when I saw her at MSG with Whoopie Cushion.

She was being her witty bitchy playful self demanding cash. :lol:

Since it seems like you missed a lot you might have missed this as well, but we were also blessed with seeing Madonna perform with Psy. :lmao:

Finally watched MDNA. I can't say I am impressed, because I have been watching youtube clips and Madonna didn't impress me that much...

I have high standards for her, it is logical. MDNA is definitely well packed.

Revolver as song is crap, as MDNA performance visually it is fantastic. I liked the use of lights.

LAP was disappointment. Her voice was bad, she only succeed during the BAT to show the power of the original... MDNA version is the same like the one used for RIT. I don't undrestand why some fans think it was the "moment of love....". Maybe it was for people who have seen it live. But every song has the same feeling if you are watching it live, because you can't believe Madonna is in front of you.

Human Nature is one of the highlights. Original version, coreography very close to the video concept. LAV/LS is another highlight.

I didn't like the switching between the scenes during performances. They try to capture every detail, but the result is weird, but that is not bad.

Celebration visaully was awsome. As a song, it was crap. Bad choice for closing the concert.

Edited by mangapop

Mangapop, sorry but Madonna's voice during LAP is one of her most powerful and touching she's ever done (in most YouTube clips i've seen, i don't mean the DVD, where it's so fake at times).

I was talking about the DVD version of LAP.

Anyway, I don't understand why did some people complain about LAP on RIT and same people praised the MDNA version. Both version are very simmilar, more simple comparing to the original version.

Anyway, I don't understand why did some people complain about LAP on RIT and same people praised the MDNA version. Both version are very simmilar, more simple comparing to the original version.

Ummmm... the "Like A Prayer" on RIT is totally different than the MDNA version. RIT is a stripped down, down-tempo version. MDNA is the classic Shep Pettibone dance remix (ala The Immaculate Collection).

Ummmm... the "Like A Prayer" on RIT is totally different than the MDNA version. RIT is a stripped down, down-tempo version. MDNA is the classic Shep Pettibone dance remix (ala The Immaculate Collection).

Although she used The Immacualte Collection version, it is still down-tempo just like the RIT version.

Edited by mangapop

Although she used The Immacualte Collection version, it is still down-tempo just like the RIT version.

I think you need to get your hearing checked. The MDNA/TIC version is not down-tempo at all. It is an up-tempo dance version...a club remix. RIT is entirely different...a much slower tempo and more acoustic.

I think you need to get your hearing checked. The MDNA/TIC version is not down-tempo at all. It is an up-tempo dance version...a club remix. RIT is entirely different...a much slower tempo and more acoustic.

I don't think so.

Although she used the TIC mix, it isn't the same version. There are differences between MDNA tour and TIC version.

I don't think so.

Although she used the TIC mix, it isn't the same version. There are differences between MDNA tour and TIC version.

Regardless if there are some differences in the mix of the two...they are pretty much the same. The MDNA version is taken from the TIC version.

Of course, that has nothing to do with your original point...being that RIT and MDNA LAP are similar. They are not. At all. Unless your hearing is broken.