MADONNA Is OLD

FreeMySoul

Madonna has until her 80s before I officially declare that she is old.

I am sure she will still be kicking ass even than, but in my mind the bitch will be old. :lol:

I really don't understand that 'statement'. What is she trying to say? Is she trying to say anything at all? Can't really get mad at this poor thing or her 'creation', it's so half-baked and uninspired I can only feel pity for those who's stupid enough to buy this shit.

Has to be the most banal statement ever. People grow old. And your point..........................????????

How hilarious would it be if we see Madonna wearing this in afew weeks :lmao:

that would be amazing actually :lmao: she'd totally turn the stupid "message" on it around and make it actually COOL and EDGY.

I said for years Madonna should jokingly walk around in a shirt that says "Old Fart" or something just to poke fun at it.

I mean its soooooo fucking played out at this point that its pretty pathetic. People need to get new material and become more creative with their insults at this point. We have been hearing Madonna is too old for about 25 years now for crying out loud.

MADONNA may be 55 but we are pretty much sure she's healthier than most girls and guys in their 20s...

"Ew. Did someone mention Madonna? She is like soooo old. Yuck."

so_that_s_what_posts_are_for_540.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

I WANT ONE!!! im going to spray paint a B in front of it!!!!

and on the back im going to put GAGA IS STILL UGLY.

How stupid. Making fun of someones age has got to be one of the lamest things ever. We will all age. One day these stupid ageists will be "old" too. Idiots.

M is 55 and fab. Healthier, better looking, more energetic, more talented, richer and contributing more to society and the world than any of these PEASANTS ever will.

I see why this silly little girl who made this shirt is MAD and hating on QUEEN M.

Guest PRPapi

There is a "Contact" section on that site. I couldn't resist:

"Really? :-/ You've dedicated time, resources and supposed "talents" to creating an age-ist, mean-spirited, albeit, uninspired wearable "design" dedicated to someone you're deriding for being "old" - something which everyone (including yourself and the pretty, young model you used), hopefully, will one day grow up to be? How vapid and foolish, not to mention hateful.

E."

There is a "Contact" section on that site. I couldn't resist:

"Really? :-/ You've dedicated time, resources and supposed "talents" to creating an age-ist, mean-spirited, albeit, uninspired wearable "design" dedicated to someone you're deriding for being "old" - something which everyone (including yourself and the pretty, young model you used), hopefully, will one day grow up to be? How vapid and foolish, not to mention hateful.

E."

:thumbsup:

A fucking retarded Madonna fan just made a thread on ATRL with this shit, bringing it to the attention of the monsters

I know, I just saw it. Lover is dedicated Madonna fan on that site and now all the Monsters are there saying "omgT dragT iT!!11 That shirt slaysT"

I know, I just saw it. Lover is dedicated Madonna fan on that site and now all the Monsters are there saying "omgT dragT iT!!11 That shirt slaysT"

He so fucking stupid, I know he's a fan but he keeps making the worst Madonna bashing threads just to get a hit thread, now he's brought this up to the attention of the haters, great...